• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

For all my hype in starting this thread... I keep forgetting the show is on, haven't caught one episode since it came back after the holiday break.

:blush:

It's on my cable company's "On Demand" so I will try and catch up there, sometime. Maybe next week, when I am on forced vavation from here.

:lol:

-slym

I hope the techie girl buys it. This show needs some real consequences, they're fighting the baddest of the bad.

I love how Cybertech left their Project Deathlok by Cybertech sticker on the bionic leg. lol

Not exactly covert

NO!!! Let Fitz die, but not Jemma Simmons!

:sumo:

-slym

I hope the techie girl buys it. This show needs some real consequences, they're fighting the baddest of the bad.

I love how Cybertech left their Project Deathlok by Cybertech sticker on the bionic leg. lol

Not exactly covert

NO!!! Let Fitz die, but not Jemma Simmons!

:sumo:

-slym

She is easy on the eyes.

Seen a Summer Glau image with a SHIELD logo. Is that just wishful thinking? Loved her in the Terminator series

I watched last night's episode. What a complete 360! The writing, acting and character-interaction worked. (Note: the Wonder Twins were largely separated; that worked well.) Plenty of stuff that had the viewer actively thinking instead of passively watching a "one-shot" A-Team-type episode. Stan Lee cameo always good.

Deathlok is looking extremely cool. I just realized where DC's Cyborg face-plate got ripped-off from.

I watched last night's episode. What a complete 360! The writing, acting and character-interaction worked. (Note: the Wonder Twins were largely separated; that worked well.) Plenty of stuff that had the viewer actively thinking instead of passively watching a "one-shot" A-Team-type episode. Stan Lee cameo always good.

The twins are WAY less annoying separated. As much as I loathe romantic angles in my TV shows, I can see the current direction of the character relationships working pretty well.

I am sooooo glad this show improved as the season moved on.

Do the other numbers mean anything in an Easter egg sort of way

Not sure.

This is just info for those who don't follow the show: This was only his right leg. He had a stub about halfway down the thigh. This 'Deathlok' program device was put on the stub and it transformed into the remainder of his leg. It looked cool. He was already augmented by other technologies to give him more strength.

He is currently taking orders from the 'clairvoyant' and it is safe to assume that if he doesn't follow orders, there is a kill switch/explosive in his brain that can be remotely triggered. How long till they find a way for him to rid himself of the kill switch and become his own man?