• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

So Yando has a small fin in GOTG, not the huge thing... And I first though Altantean until I read Namor is owned by Universal... Which I did not know... Not I am totally convinced its a Kree... Perfect timing with the GOTG hype... Where did they end up going? Wasn't like Nevada was it? Some obscure Area 51 reference...

The Clairvoyant could be Loki. I had read that Tom Hiddleston wants to appear on the show. And we got some asguardians coming on now. Never know.
Could be, then again, he wouldn't need a super soldier serum? There are so many Asgardian haters to choose from in the Realms. What about that megalomaniac Stryker from the Deathlok story line? Didn't he get clairvoyance at one point?

The Clairvoyant doesn't need to be anything other than a person from the future... a la Booster Gold from DC.

It would tie in with the Deathlok technology then.

Maybe Coulson has received donor organs from the "blue man" which

is why the Clairvoyant no longer is able to see him. Heart most likely,

possibly even a brain. SHIELD might have saved his memories before brain

death, and reprogrammed another one with them...

Well we now know Loki is running Asguard as Odin.

Sif says, " Odin wants her for his guard or something. And I obey my king."

Loki playing Odin :) and wants her to build an army for him.

Mae, working for Fury, if she was not, she would have not said " this is Agent Melinda Mae" on the phone.