• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Just finished S3 EP1. Some thoughts.

1) Who is Victorian guy?

2)Wanted Fitz to get sucked into rock and end up on Titan.

3) Daisy looked uncomfortable in that tank top. Girls seemed a little over exposed. You're welcome mouth breathing fan boys.

4) Or is Gemma on Titan?

anyone else think lash is andrew?

also the teaser showed gemma calling the other world Hel, still holding on to my niffleheim theory.

I also think, cause it would be the lamest of all possible scenarios, that she has a "love interest" left behind there.

Edited by CBT

Tonight's episode was one of the more entertaining tangents they have ever had. I'm glad they went deeper into Gemma's experience in the other world and the feelings she's harboring.

Totally agree - very good episode and very entertaining. Gemma was terrific in this show!

They've really improved this show since it's slow start. I look forward to seeing it weekly.

Just finished S3 EP1. Some thoughts.

1) Who is Victorian guy?

2)Wanted Fitz to get sucked into rock and end up on Titan.

3) Daisy looked uncomfortable in that tank top. Girls seemed a little over exposed. You're welcome mouth breathing fan boys.

4) Or is Gemma on Titan?

I also noticed the boobage flaunting by Daisy. It's a little weird but not entirely unpleasant ;)

Tonight's episode was one of the more entertaining tangents they have ever had. I'm glad they went deeper into Gemma's experience in the other world and the feelings she's harboring.

The teaser for next week, both in its final graphic, and in what it showed, seemed like it would be exclusively featuring:

May, Bobbi, and Hunter

It would be pretty cool if they had several episodes in a row focusing only on specific characters, as this one was essentially a "Gemma" episode. It would make for a fun way to really flesh out side stories, if going forward, every so often they have these solo episodes.

Edited by CBT

The teaser for next week, both in its final graphic, and in what it showed, seemed like it would be exclusively featuring:

May, Bobbi, and Hunter

It would be pretty cool if they had several episodes in a row focusing only on specific characters, as this one was essentially a "Gemma" episode. It would make for a fun way to really flesh out side stories, if going forward, every so often they have these solo episodes.

And they are also great characters that make you want to see what they'll do next. Daisy is actually the least interesting to me. But I like her just the same and I get the sense that have plans for her character.

The second they showed Gemma found an American Astronaut I thought, "OMG, it's Vance Astro!!!"

That would have been SO cool and very unexpected. It would have made for a nice tie in to GOTG.

But no.... it wasn't Vance. :(

Edited by gadzukes

This episode definitely explained her Jack-from-LOST "We have to go back!" moment.

Miss one portal and suddenly Fitz is yesterday's news. That's just not right. (tsk)

6 months of almost dying, fighting for survival every day, living day in and day out with the person alone on a "desert island". its pretty valid, and predictable...

also the teaser showed gemma calling the other world Hel, still holding on to my niffleheim theory.

I also think, cause it would be the lamest of all possible scenarios, that she has a "love interest" left behind there.

aka, me from before it aired ;)

aka, me from before it aired ;)

Yup, you called it.