• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I enjoyed it too...Ward gettin' a little scary. What could this thing on the portal world/moon be?!

Maximus the Mad?

No, you cant tell his story without immediately involving the Royal Family, which are off limits and saved for the movie.

They seem to be sticking to the modern stuff as a source of inspiration for the show, without having to delve into the Royal Family.

The Unspoken is definitely who they are implying, as he meets all the requirements. Whether its a red herring or not, we'll have to see.

I enjoyed it too...Ward gettin' a little scary. What could this thing on the portal world/moon be?!

Maximus the Mad?

No, you cant tell his story without immediately involving the Royal Family, which are off limits and saved for the movie.

They seem to be sticking to the modern stuff as a source of inspiration for the show, without having to delve into the Royal Family.

The Unspoken is definitely who they are implying, as he meets all the requirements. Whether its a red herring or not, we'll have to see.

You know what? You're right. It's the Unspoken almost certainly. I didn't think about him. Good call.

I wonder how they plan to work in how he Unspoken was banished considering it was Black Bolt who defeated him.

I have thought about that.

Absolutely none of these young inhumans would know of his existence. so really, that problem really only lies in the Unspoken himself mentioning Black Bolt.

If it is in fact him and not a trick, and we eventually encounter him and he speaks of his exile, they could handle it in several ways:

1.) Avoid mentioning directly how he was exiled

2.) Refer to Blackbolt by his office, not his name. "The false king", "my betrayer", "the usurper", etc.

3.) Straight up name drop him. I doubt they do it, but you could just name drop him

The Inhumans movie is still years away, but there is nothing to say that they cant start mentioning the inhuman culture and structure more and more as we go.

I wonder how they plan to work in how he Unspoken was banished considering it was Black Bolt who defeated him.

I have thought about that.

Absolutely none of these young inhumans would know of his existence. so really, that problem really only lies in the Unspoken himself mentioning Black Bolt.

If it is in fact him and not a trick, and we eventually encounter him and he speaks of his exile, they could handle it in several ways:

1.) Avoid mentioning directly how he was exiled

2.) Refer to Blackbolt by his office, not his name. "The false king", "my betrayer", "the usurper", etc.

3.) Straight up name drop him. I doubt they do it, but you could just name drop him

The Inhumans movie is still years away, but there is nothing to say that they cant start mentioning the inhuman culture and structure more and more as we go.

Pretty much what I was thinking. They could do it the same way with Maximus the Mad, with saying things like "my brother the King" or something. Let it be a slow-burn story. Yeah, it's like 3-4 years away for the Inhumans movie, but still. Granted, this show has the kind of plot pacing that is almost insane at this point, but 1 long-running plot might be good for it. They can slow-burn that storyline to really foreshadows the movie, but they can use The Unspoken as a shadowy foe that shows up here & there or orchestrates from time to time.