• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

ABC Renews MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. For A Fourth Season

"Before we can embark on Season 4," says Marvel, "Director Coulson and his tireless team still have to face the menace of Hive and the world's growing concerns about the number of Inhumans popping up across the globe. There's plenty to come as we begin the second half of Season 3, and you won't want to miss a minute of it!"

ABC Renews MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. For A Fourth Season

"Before we can embark on Season 4," says Marvel, "Director Coulson and his tireless team still have to face the menace of Hive and the world's growing concerns about the number of Inhumans popping up across the globe. There's plenty to come as we begin the second half of Season 3, and you won't want to miss a minute of it!"

I'm very excited. Since Doctor Who is off until 2017 and I never got into Agent Carter, it's the only show I'm following weekly. :applause:

I know, right? 2 of the characters that really turned the show around... bummed.

I thought this exit was related to a spinoff, no? and/or a possible cameo for one of the characters in an upcoming movie?

That was actually a very emotional ending... It tugged... and I got something in my eye. :cry:

Yes, their spin-off which was originally nixed is now back on. Too bad, they were among the strongest characters on the main show...

As Shin said, it was a touching moment. For me the only drawback was Bobbi having to explain to Hunter that this was the "Spy's Goodbye". How would Hunter not know that? And how would people like Fitz, Simmons, Daisy and Mack, who are all relatively new to field work, know the ritual? Did Coulson and May have to sit down with these (relatively speaking) newbies and explain they were going to that restaurant to do the Spy's Goodbye and explain to the rest how it was done?

Edited by ThatPovGuy

Now, maybe we can get more under used Marvel characters into the fold.

After 3 seasons, why would Marvel want to possibly do that? And risk replicating the success that Flash and Supergirl have enjoyed with bringing in classic-costumed goodies and baddies into their weekly episodes? (shrug)

Seriously, I don't miss Deathlok one bit.

After 3 seasons, why would Marvel want to possibly do that? And risk replicating the success that Flash and Supergirl have enjoyed with bringing in classic-costumed goodies and baddies into their weekly episodes? (shrug)

I think they're starting to realize that

that's why its becoming Agents of Shield: Secret Warriors.

I don't think it needs to be all inhumans though, I'd love to see some teenage God of Fear

I don't think it needs to be all inhumans though, I'd love to see some teenage God of Fear

I'm getting so sick of the plain-clothed Inhumans. This is one massive marketing effort to get the public to forget about mutants and embrace the Inhumans prior to the film release.

I'm getting so sick of the plain-clothed Inhumans. This is one massive marketing effort to get the public to forget about mutants and embrace the Inhumans prior to the film release.

To be fair, the whole show is just a marketing gimmick for the movies, though fairly entertaining for the most part.

But yes I agree, too much (non-important) Inhamans. I wouldn't mind a bit of other crossover though, like a situation in NYC where they're hunting a meta, and the Punisher is hunting the same meta, or a Hawkeye cameo

To be fair, the whole show is just a marketing gimmick for the movies, though fairly entertaining for the most part.

But yes I agree, too much (non-important) Inhamans. I wouldn't mind a bit of other crossover though, like a situation in NYC where they're hunting a meta, and the Punisher is hunting the same meta, or a Hawkeye cameo

In three seasons, how many cross-overs have we seen on MAOS? Col. Fury one time. Sif another time. That's it, right? I've practically forgotten that MAOS is connected to the MCU.

Anyone who has dropped out of watching needs to start again - last night's episode was good and introduced Ward as...

HIVE

hiveward-165917.jpg

Next episode introduces...

SECRET WARRIORS

Secret_Warriors_Vol_1_12.jpg