• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

anyone order the SS Huntress PF that came out today?

I did. No room for it, but I'll figure that out later. lol

She'll look great with Batgirl and Batman.

I plan on putting her with Batgirl and Black Canary. I thought about putting them with Power Girl, but I have an Amanda Conner sketch I'd like to pair that one with, and if I can find a She-Hulk, I have another sketch for her. I don't have a lot of Marvel statues.

Now, I just need them to do Flash and Martian Manhunter. I'd love that as a Justice League group.

Fyi Chronicle Collectibles now has the Frank Frazetta license and they will not be replicating pieces that were already done.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=157910

I'm putting all big purchases on hold to see what they come up with.

They'll be smaller scale and for the most part their stuff has been affordable, great sculpts and paint apps. Take a look at their Jurassic Park line.

I think the face needs more to it...maybe some shadowing or a slight scowl. Looks kinda like...yeah i'm here to kick your ....ho hum.

Face looks terrible, like one of those high dollar sex dolls. Fake and lifeless.

Ha, yeah, a little too much Real Doll going on in there.

It looks like a very cool piece, but even with FlexPay it's a bit more than I'd want to be spending. Now, if they made a Lynda Carter in this scale/style, I'd be all over it.

I'd say not bad worth the money for something small-----@Gamestop

I have yet to make a big statue purchase, I've got a glass cabinet with removable shelves...so removing the bottom shelf I have about 3 feet------

Any suggestions on what I should get??

It doesn't have to be new!!!.... considering money....

166035.jpg.ab9b948c0711de103cb6bcbab4d2f5b9.jpg

166036.jpg.61dc2842f1f752453970e5958bbf7948.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

That is lol ----- crazy deadpool

I only have 3 feet tall by about 1 1/2 wide room in the cabinent......doesn't have to be in the glass cabinent etc

I'd have to save if I wanted to spend that much.....

In another place I wanted a hulk vs wolverine......and perhaps a juggernaut.......I have soooo

many Harley quinn's and deadpool's, two batman's, one Michone, and one lady deadpool,

But nothing big or tall, I'm open to other characters though....

Are sideshow's the way to go, or is there another genra or name brand?? Also does it need to be that expensive to be e'mmmmm quality or "cool" which is always subjective...... :)

Ok, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to statue and bust collecting but find them to be really cool looking. I'm actually interested in picking up some Bowen Marvel busts to get my feet wet and I like the smaller figures. Is there a website which gives market values of the various busts out there, or do people just go off completed sales on EBay? Thanks for the information!