• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Get the Sideshow Bronze Spidey that COI talked about a few pages back. :grin:

spider-man_bronze_statue.jpg

Or the one Spacy picked up a few pages back!

And I've never seen this one before, but it :headbang:

ac8z91.jpg

But if the choice is between the Sideshow or Kotobukiya -- I'd go with the Sideshow one. (thumbs u

I am looking at picking up the new Spidey sideshow... Or should I just grab the Kotobukiya Spidey??? This is going to be my very first statue...:)

I would go with the Sideshow, no question. The Koto is smaller and has gone up in value, so for the same price (or even cheaper) you can pre-order the Sideshow piece. The size difference is significant, and if the recently released MJ is any indication, it's going to be awesome.

I am looking at picking up the new Spidey sideshow... Or should I just grab the Kotobukiya Spidey??? This is going to be my very first statue...:)

I would go with the Sideshow, no question. The Koto is smaller and has gone up in value, so for the same price (or even cheaper) you can pre-order the Sideshow piece. The size difference is significant, and if the recently released MJ is any indication, it's going to be awesome.

You read my mind...:) the scale on the SS is awesome...

Get the Sideshow Bronze Spidey that COI talked about a few pages back. :grin:

spider-man_bronze_statue.jpg

Or the one Spacy picked up a few pages back!

ac8z91.jpg

But if the choice is between the Sideshow or Kotobukiya -- I'd go with the Sideshow one. (thumbs u

The bronze ones are really nice, but for my first one, I must own a color one...:) looks like I will stick to the sideshow... :takeit:

You read my mind...:) the scale on the SS is awesome...

Also, you could always get the Koto later, but the Campbell Spidey is at the ground floor in terms of pricing.

The last Spidey comiquette they put out a few years ago retailed for around the same price; now you can't get one for less than 1K, and you hardly see them listed for sale.

ac8z91.jpg

This one is real bronze, and it will cost and arm and a leg assuming you could even find one.

ac8z91.jpg

This one is real bronze, and it will cost and arm and a leg assuming you could even find one.

Yi-kes! :eek: Yeah, nevermind. lol

Speaking of bronze, this is my grail piece:

http://www.csmoorestudio.com/Moore_Conan_the_Barbarian_Bronze_Statue_p/csms1022.htm

I've considered doing the payments, but haven't been able to MANNUP quite yet.

ac8z91.jpg

http://www.csmoorestudio.com/Moore_Conan_the_Barbarian_Bronze_Statue_p/csms1022.htm

MANUP!!! :sumo: I know what you mean though, I wanted the Deadpool one you posted on the first few pages, but just couldn't do it. :(:sorry:

ac8z91.jpg

MANUP!!! :sumo: I know what you mean though, I wanted the Deadpool one you posted on the first few pages, but just couldn't do it. :(:sorry:

How about the X-Force variant? Sideshow offers the option to pay $46 a month for it. By the time it ships, you'll be all paid-up.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-deadpool-x-force-sideshow-collectibles-3001192/

Wow. I like that one! hm

Boba Fett is right up there with statues I want!

20 DD's.

1 Doctor Doom

1 Elektra

1 Black Widow

1 (or 2) Spider-Man

1 Ghost Rider

1 Sandman

1 (or 2) Boba Fett

:cloud9:

:gossip: This list was like 4, and I just kept adding to it! lol

:ohnoez:

ac8z91.jpg

How about the X-Force variant? Sideshow offers the option to pay $46 a month for it. By the time it ships, you'll be all paid-up.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-deadpool-x-force-sideshow-collectibles-3001192/

I was actually just thinking of doing that. The only down side is that this thread is costing me money. lol

Wow. I like that one! hm

20 DD's.

1 Doctor Doom

1 Elektra

1 Black Widow

1 (or 2) Spider-Man

1 Ghost Rider

1 Sandman

1 (or 2) Boba Fett

Theres also this one if you don't mind spending over $5000. http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-boba-fett-sideshow-collectibles-7174/

Wow. I like that one! hm

20 DD's.

1 Doctor Doom

1 Elektra

1 Black Widow

1 (or 2) Spider-Man

1 Ghost Rider

1 Sandman

1 (or 2) Boba Fett

:whistle: