• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Same one? (shrug)

doh!:grin:

Fixed I accidentally pasted the code on the one I wanted to show you.

:headbang:

Even though, for some reason, I like the regular Boba Fett one. I'll have to get an image of it. I know alot of people didn't like it from what I gather reading reviews because of his stance.

This one:

2238105-swbobafettstatue.png

I saw that one. I'm not too crazy of the face on it. She looks like a man wearing makeup. (shrug)

Wow, really?

The face is my favorite part of this piece. I think it's gorgeous.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-140.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-139.jpg

I saw that one. I'm not too crazy of the face on it. She looks like a man wearing makeup. (shrug)

Wow, really?

The face is my favorite part of this piece. I think it's gorgeous.

I guess it's one of those "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" sort of things? (shrug)

I like the eyes. Maybe it's that it looks like she is super pale and slapped on a ton of blush or something? I dunno. :grin:

I guess regarding Black Widow, I like one of these two:

678300BowensBlackWidowbySculptorTim.jpg

41QZ15XH3TL._SL500_.jpg

The first piece and the Sideshow piece were actually sculpted by the same artist.

He did put a very strong jaw-line on the SS piece. Some people don't like that.

I guess regarding Black Widow, I like one of these two:

678300BowensBlackWidowbySculptorTim.jpg

The first piece and the Sideshow piece were actually sculpted by the same artist.

Hey COI,

What IS this statue? I can't find it anywhere on ebay? I can find a ton of others, but not this one? Is it tough to find? (shrug)

I've been looking for a Boba Fett one for a while, and like these, can anybody chime in on what they think is the best?

200158-boba-fett-mythos-001_zpsd0a12724.jpg Mythos edition $350 limited to 2500

1001361-boba-fett-prototype-armor-001_zpsb1e9232d.jpg Prototype limited edition $180

901089-boba-fett-rotj-version-001_zps9fdcb14f.jpg limited edition, also the cheapest at $150

Go for the Mythos Fett. The Exclusive is still available at SS and I believe they're 1/5 scale. It's almost a guarantee SS will do another 1/4 premium format. Another Vader PF is on the way for ESB.