• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

I guess regarding Black Widow, I like one of these two:

678300BowensBlackWidowbySculptorTim.jpg

The first piece and the Sideshow piece were actually sculpted by the same artist.

Hey COI,

What IS this statue? I can't find it anywhere on ebay? I can find a ton of others, but not this one? Is it tough to find? (shrug)

It's a Bowen piece. It's the variant to this:

WID_1__67017.1384156380.332.500.png

Ironically, this one was made in fewer numbers but is much easier to find. The reason you can't find that other one is everyone likes it and holds onto it.

Keep searching Ebay and one will pop up, but be willing to spend a few bucks if you want to secure it.

So, after 3 months of no statues, I just got notified that I have two Sideshow pieces arriving next week. I'm so excited. :whee:

Just came in today. This is my third statue now. :cloud9:

I think it looks even better in person and is more detailed than in ads/pictures! I love how the mask is hanging behind his head. Nice little touch.

1jksx.jpg2j0mv0w.jpg

Congrats. :headbang:

Pictures suck for statues. Period. You just can't properly convey dimensional art in 2 dimensional pictures.

I've collected a lot of stuff over the years, including high grade slabs, graded action figures and original comic art. As far as pure enjoyment goes, statues far exceed comics and figures and go head to head with OA. Of course, you don't get the status, or thrill of the hunt that one-of-a-kind OA gets you, but it's also a lot cheaper to get a statue fix. And while I'm sure the higher-minded art snobs would tell you that these are just mass-produced collectibles and not art, it's hard to deny the artistry when looking at these things up close and personal.

Wow. I like that one! hm

Boba Fett is right up there with statues I want!

20 DD's.

1 Doctor Doom

1 Elektra

1 Black Widow

1 Foggy Nelson

1 (or 2) Spider-Man

1 Ghost Rider

1 Sandman

1 (or 2) Boba Fett

:cloud9:

:gossip: This list was like 4, and I just kept adding to it! lol

:ohnoez:

Fixed it for you.

I've collected a lot of stuff over the years, including high grade slabs, graded action figures and original comic art. As far as pure enjoyment goes, statues far exceed comics and figures and go head to head with OA. Of course, you don't get the status, or thrill of the hunt that one-of-a-kind OA gets you, but it's also a lot cheaper to get a statue fix. And while I'm sure the higher-minded art snobs would tell you that these are just mass-produced collectibles and not art, it's hard to deny the artistry when looking at these things up close and personal.
Where do you pt all of this stuff? Also does that place have any locks, and any other security measures? It also be helpful to post what time you wouldn't be there.

Where do you pt all of this stuff? Also does that place have any locks, and any other security measures? It also be helpful to post what time you wouldn't be there.

You'll also need to rent a truck.