• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12

734 posts in this topic

Anyone start to put together a list of creators that will have exclusive cgc ss signings? as in, if I want SS, I'll have to drop it off at the cgc booth or with a facilitator to get it done.

Some of the larger shows recently have had this.

Anyone unable to go? I'd like to buy your ticket!

If you end up going hopefully I can hand you an Invincible 110

I'm working on it.

What are some cheap hotels nearby ? I don't mind a far away hotel with easy transit to the convention. I'm not above staying in a shady hotel.

They offer a shuttle bus for $12 round trip 4 times a day in the am and pm. Worse case a cab is also an option. I know a few NYCC attendees staying at the same hotel which will help decrease the travel costs when traveling together in a cab. Howard Johnson is the hotel a few of us are staying at.

I decided to stay right across the river in North Bergen NJ, $119 a night.

What form of transportation will you be using?

Think there are a few local boardies offering a no charge shuttle service, you want it just call em up and they will be ready to pick you up within 10 mins!

I decided to stay right across the river in North Bergen NJ, $119 a night.

What form of transportation will you be using?

Think there are a few local boardies offering a no charge shuttle service, you want it just call em up and they will be ready to pick you up within 10 mins!

I just bought a 4 Day pass. All I need to do is book a flight and hotel

Anyone start to put together a list of creators that will have exclusive cgc ss signings? as in, if I want SS, I'll have to drop it off at the cgc booth or with a facilitator to get it done.

Some of the larger shows recently have had this.

I have a ton of private signings lined up Chris if you want to make it easier on yourself. Ill be at Table L5 and L6 in artist alley.

Mcniven

Capullo

Snyder

Andy Kubert - wont be at the show but ill see them at home one of the nights

Adam Kubert - Wont be at the show but ill see them at home one of the nights

I know that NYComics has a ton lined up also with people that wont be at the show but that they will see later that weekend in the city. JRJR, JRSR, Mcfarlene and so on.