• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12

734 posts in this topic

Is there a list of exclusives list out yet?

I can't find it on the website....

The list usually goes up a few weeks before the con. Expect the list of Marvel exclusives in 3 weeks. DC Comics release their exclusives through the GRAPHITTI DESIGNS booth and then release the exclusives on their site, headache free, two months later. They're selling the SDCC 2014 exclusives on their site since last month. Image Comics / Skybound release theirs in a few weeks too. All in good time.

The only ones I've come across are three different Enormous #4 variants. Two by ComicXposure and one by 215 Ink. The other is a Spread NYCC exclusive. Details of this one have yet to be released other than it is similar to Enormous ComicXposure variants with a print run of 250 copies.

I'm not able to go, so Branget is doing me a favor and grabbing a few books for me. But the only ones I know of are the Enormous #4 variants, which are on my list. Guess I'll just have to wait. It's not that far off anymore.

From DC Comics site:

Fans will be able to pick up exciting New York Comic Con exclusives including variant cover editions of THE MULTIVERSITY #1, BATMAN #35, BATGIRL #35, and two editions of HARLEY QUINN: FUTURES END #1 – “Love It” and “Hate It.”

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/09/15/dc-entertainment-takes-over-gotham-announces-incredible-line-up-of-talent-and-panels

Less than 23 Days to go :banana:

We will be set up at Booths #N307, 4 Booth Quad (North Building Artist Alley) same as last year with our newest venture :headbang:

#2510 (Double booth in the main room)

#1074 (Across from the independent Press) same as last year

Some people scheduled to attend but not on the "GUEST LIST" include:

- Todd McFarlane (Thursday / 5:15pm - Walking Dead Toy Panel)

- Antony Johnston (Friday / 12:15pm - IMAGE COMICS panel)

- Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Friday / 4:15pm - ARCHIE FOREVER panel)

- John Goldwater (ARCHIE Publisher - Friday / 4:15pm - ARCHIE FOREVER panel)

- Brian Michael Bendis & Gerry Duggan (Saturday / 11:15am WOLVERINE panel)

- Simon "Si" Spurrier (Saturday / 7pm - GARTH ENNIS panel)

- Robert Kirkman (Sunday / 1pm - SKYBOUND panel)

- Frank Tieri & Justin Grey (Sunday / 3:15pm - LISTEN TO JIMMY panel)

-

I'm still waiting for my 4 day pass to arrive. I sent out an email to customer service today. On Facebook, they gave out a number for customer service but as of today, the line is disconnected. :sick:

Anyone else still left hanging? (shrug)

Cheers!

N.

I'm still waiting for my 4 day pass to arrive. I sent out an email to customer service today. On Facebook, they gave out a number for customer service but as of today, the line is disconnected. :sick:

Cheers!

N.

They said they'd be sending tickets in waves since there are a ton to mail. All will be mailed by the end of the month.

Some people scheduled to attend but not on the "GUEST LIST" include:

- Todd McFarlane (Thursday / 5:15pm - Walking Dead Toy Panel)

- Antony Johnston (Friday / 12:15pm - IMAGE COMICS panel)

- Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Friday / 4:15pm - ARCHIE FOREVER panel)

- John Goldwater (ARCHIE Publisher - Friday / 4:15pm - ARCHIE FOREVER panel)

- Brian Michael Bendis & Gerry Duggan (Saturday / 11:15am WOLVERINE panel)

- Simon "Si" Spurrier (Saturday / 7pm - GARTH ENNIS panel)

- Robert Kirkman (Sunday / 1pm - SKYBOUND panel)

- Frank Tieri & Justin Grey (Sunday / 3:15pm - LISTEN TO JIMMY panel)

-

any word on Jim Lee?

Cheers!

N.

They said they'd be sending tickets in waves since there are a ton to mail. All will be mailed by the end of the month.

Just pulled mine out of the mailbox. RFID passes, nifty