• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12

734 posts in this topic

The cast of THE WALKING DEAD and COMIC BOOK MEN will be in attendance at NYCC.

For most of these announcements does it really matter? It's not like they're going to be available beyond a panel.

It matters if you want to see the panel. :shrug:

I understand that but shouldn't it be more clear they are only there for a panel? Seems like every announcement is "will be at NYCC".

I would expect Brian to be at the small signing booth in the back of artist alley. That is used for DC and image creator signings. That is where Snyder and capullo were last year and where I am sure they will be this year.

Usually it's a limit of 5-6 items a person for that line and the lines are either ticketed or timed.

But it's fun to dream. Oh to have another chance like Image expo 2012.

Brian "Hey Jeff, do you have any markers I can use?"

Me " Sure Brian, what colours would you like?"

Brian"these will do. Thanks! Any books you have just bring them over"

I smile and look down at my three short boxes and happy I decided to bring them and hope for the best.

There's alot of whining about panels/signings considering how NYCC is meant to be fun.

All the details are continually being finalized and updated accordingly. Just do as much homework of the event as possible so you can have less headaches and surprises when you get. Whining certainly isn't going to help.

It's how changes are made. NYCC always solicits feedback. Simply stating that a guest "will be at NYCC" doesn't really help anything but the hype machine.

If you don't like the "whining" then move along twit.

JEPH LOEB is presenting two panels at NYCC:

1) Cast of AGENTS OF SHIELD to talk about Season 2

2) Cast of Netflix's new series coming in 2015 & currently filming in NYC - DAREDEVIL!!!

Definitely checking out the Devil Panel this year!

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Events/Stages/

Marvel Animation Presents

(Friday, October 10 – 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM)

Jeph Loeb, Marvel's Head of Television, brings you the biggest animation panel in this universe – or any other. Get an exclusive first look at content from Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. season two and the future of Marvel Animation.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

(Friday, October 10 – 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM)

Jeph Loeb returns with exciting news and the world premiere of all new episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. before it debuts on ABC!

Marvel's Daredevil, Exclusively on Netflix

(Saturday, October 11 – 5:15 PM – 6:15 PM)

Join the cast of Marvel's Daredevil in their first-ever appearance with show-runner Steve DeKnight and moderator Jeph Loeb to answer questions and reveal secrets from the hotly-anticipated show debuting on Netflix in 2015.

So I may be coming down for one (possibly two) days for NYCC. My main thing I wanna do is meet and get a pic with Stephen Amell. Do I have to buy the photo ticket before the con and does anyone happen to know how much he charges for an autograph?

He was $75 at ECCC this year. I would buy my ticket prior to the con if they are available.

So I may be coming down for one (possibly two) days for NYCC. My main thing I wanna do is meet and get a pic with Stephen Amell. Do I have to buy the photo ticket before the con and does anyone happen to know how much he charges for an autograph?

He was $75 at ECCC this year. I would buy my ticket prior to the con if they are available.

Thats what most Con's I go to allow you to do, I just cant seem to find out how/where to do that for NY. Thanks for the info on the auto as well.

The artist alley list now has locations. Brian K. Vaughan isn't on it so he's probably at the Image booth or the autographing area.

Lots of new names though. Sara Pichelli seems to have disappeared from the list :(

http://nycc14.mapyourshow.com/6_0/search.cfm?srch-type=pavilion&srch-query=ARTC&srch-showresults=true

If you like variant covers, you may want to drop by Midtown Comics booth as they will be on hand to sell you a ton of them. They even hand out 25% off coupons that can be used at their store the weekend of the con.

Although not listed in the BleedingCool article, Francesco Francavilla will be doing a Midtown Exclusive cover for Archie Comics' SABRINA #1.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/09/12/cover-variants-midtown-exclusives-on-wytches-axis-death-of-wolverine-thor-doctor-who-and-sabrina/

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Sabrina+Vol+3+%231+Cover+D+_1365342