• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12

734 posts in this topic

Fun yet exhausting day. Big name artists show up late or not at all. Prices on many golden age books were very high, more than any sales I've seen on GPA. Guardians of the Galaxy stuff was everywhere. Cosplayers everywhere.

Fun yet exhausting day. Big name artists show up late or not at all. Prices on many golden age books were very high, more than any sales I've seen on GPA. Guardians of the Galaxy stuff was everywhere. Cosplayers everywhere.

If you just want to buy comics, you know where to come on Sunday...

If you just want to buy comics, you know where to come on Sunday...

I just blew my wad on the hulk 1 the other day

this is a very intimate convention

yes folks, unfortunately I will be here all week.

:D

There is a new foodie food court up at 45th and 11th 5 min from NYCC. One of the places, Cannibal, has Daredevil themed cocktails (and pretty good food) in honor of Hell's Kitchen.

Hop down to my bar afterwards, 11th ave and 51st.

http://americanretrony.com

Is there a boardie discount to save lots on tots?

sure. Why not? Mention me, Gus and Comicon, and I'll let the bar tenders know to give you happy hour prices.

Marvel just cancelled the raffle for the Daredevil cast signing because they don't know how to do crowd control - wtf :doh:

MARVEL has done a horrible job of organizing guests since everything has been last minute. Not sure who was in charge doing this on their end but they should be fired.

That was and insane con.

Friday wasn't so bad I guess. I went to the TMNT panel with my friend, and then we just walked around. Got some good shots, but the whole con was so overwhelming I didn't know what to do.

Can't wait for next year!

Did anybody see who was selling the Spider-man and friends nycc exclusive heroclix ? And how much it was selling for. My friend saw it up on ebay and I never saw it listed in the exclusives, or at the show. Thanks

NECA Booth selling for $25