• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12

734 posts in this topic

My wife's novel is being featured at the Penguin Booth at NYCC, #2108 I believe. It's called The Midnight Queen by Sylvia Izzo Hunter. Please check it out if you get a chance. I would love to hear what you guys think of it.

http://www.penguin.com/static/pages/features/comic_con/?CMP=SMC-CON14

If anyone stops by the Penguin booth, can you take a picture? I am interested in how they are promoting my wife's novel. Thanks.

If anyone is browsing the comic stock today and is willing to keep an eye out for a couple issues i'll be more than happy to supply a finders fee for the following books:

Adventure comics #346 & #365 (9.2+ grade wise an up only)

Millie the model #2 & #5 (i'll take a shot at any grade)

:luhv:

Guest badges go to invited guests. Selling one is a very good way to not get any more invites.

ya a friend got me one because im kind of freaking out. i had thursday, friday and sunday passes and now I can only find the sunday. I'm really hoping i can use the guest pass without getting him or myself into any trouble :(