• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12

734 posts in this topic

The initial set up for booths will be the night before. Final set up will be that Thursday A.M. (I.e., high grade CGC books will be brought in that day rather than left overnight).

This year, the public will be let in starting at 12 noon Thursday. Most booths will be ready. As a collector, you want access to whatever you collect first when the crowds are the smallest.

Sunday is the best day to bargain hunt as people will rather sell cheap than schlep merchandise back home with them.

Cheers!

N.

Thursday is the best day for comic collectors. I make it a point to try get all my "business" done that day and use the rest of the days to enjoy the show. Although this year I'm not going back after Friday. Just too crowded on Saturday, IMHO.

My hotel is booked but still thinking about flights. hm

My flight just got adjusted was to be later at night and now they moved it to the middle of the day :(

You fly out of Toronto or gunna drive the extra lil bit to buffalo?

My flight just got adjusted was to be later at night and now they moved it to the middle of the day :(

It's an ongoing discussion. lol

Cheaper flights, shorter flights, cheaper parking its all a win... unless you bringing books to a booth etc then be a bit of a pain lol

Cheaper flights, shorter flights, cheaper parking its all a win... unless you bringing books to a booth etc then be a bit of a pain lol

Much longer drive.

Much longer drive.

Duty free without having to worry about suitcase packing :baiting: