• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2014 --It's still Never to Early, Oct 9-12

734 posts in this topic

Midtown Comics will get the jump on everyone by selling tickets starting next Thursday August 7 at their DOWNTOWN store only. I expect people to camp out again this year.

NYCC retailers that will sell a limited amount of tickets in August (sale dates TBD) are:

A Little Shop of Comics, Android Amazing Comics & Collectibles, Anime Castle, A&S Comics, Atomic Comics, Avatar Press, Best Comics & Collectables, Chameleon Comics, Comic Book Jones, Comicopia, Cosmic Comics and Books Inc, Dewey's Comic City, Fat Moose Comics and Games, FJB Comics and Games, Fourth World Comics, Heroes Comics and Cards, Jokers Child Comics, Kimono House, Kinokuniya, Legends of Superheros, Midtown Comics, Montasy Comics, Nevermore Store, New World Manga, Royal Collectibles, The Fallout Shelter, and Toy Tokyo

I expect other retailers to start selling the following Monday August 11.

Cheers!

N.

NYCC just confirmed ALL of the aforementioned retailers will start selling tickets Friday August 8.

Midtown Comics Downtown location is the only retailer that starts selling tickets onThursday AUgust 7.

For last minute ticket buyers, this will be your last chance.

Cheers!

N.

Carmine's wings blow everything else to bits.

/End!

If I want wings, that means I want beer and bar food as well. If I want all of that together I want Atomic Wings...

And the place to go for that...

Down the Hatch... take the trip, get some wings, burn your mouth off if you try the Nuclear and cry about it later.

https://atomicwingsatdownthehatch.com/

Been going there for years and I still swear by atomic wings.

You sure you aren't on a casting line of extras for a disaster movie?

The scene looks pretty apocalyptic to me.

Trust me, it smells way worse!

Where are you at? It looks like the Port Authority ramp overhead. I'm in a bus headed there now.

Makes total sense that Midtown Comics has it waaaaaay downtown ???

Good luck - hope you score some tix!

Just checked - didn't realize they have a downtown store doh!

You sure you aren't on a casting line of extras for a disaster movie?

The scene looks pretty apocalyptic to me.

Trust me, it smells way worse!

Damn should have posted and found you. well 3 day tickets sold out so they took the rest from the other store chances are 3 day tickets will totally sell out

no later than tomorrow. (thumbs u

Its insanity when i left a fight was breaking out they sold out of Thursday tickets and they were just screwing the line system up totally people who were there for 2 days were behind people who just got to midtown.