• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab-Pro is a thief

205 posts in this topic

Best case scenario, yes.

Right way to respond:

Hey Joey,

We could go back and forth on this for another couple years and get nowhere, so I'm bowing out. We'll have to agree to disagree, not do business together anymore, and leave it at that. :foryou:

As I've said, I'm done guaranteeing CGC grades, and I'm only selling graded comics here for a while.

Anyone want a slab pro for free? They are sitting in a box in my closet. I don't need them or use them but if someone else wants them...enjoy! :grin:

Hit the I'll take it button and how many you want and i'll mail it to you for free. Regular mail and USA only.

I have exactly 10 (1 yellow and 9 blue).

No more than 2 per boardie

Rules are everyone except HOS, Probies and Slab pro guy this thread is about.

Have fun :banana:

:takeit: X 2

I have been using the rubber black ones (cant remember who makes them) but would like to try out the colored ones. Very nice of you!

:takeit: X 2

I have been using the rubber black ones (cant remember who makes them) but would like to try out the colored ones. Very nice of you!

^^

PM me your details!

Enjoy

I'd like to see them if I could have 2. Gotta get expensive for you I could pay for shipping .

I gather this is a take it

PM me your details.

These were the last two left

No worries on shipping as long as it's to the USA.

(thumbs u

:takeit: x 2 please if left

whoops just missed it i think

Yes, sorry man...if I find two more I will let you know

Free Slab Pros are sold out. :news:

Back to your regularly scheduled program

:popcorn: