• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny book of the year 2013 - Everyone can vote!

405 posts in this topic

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to offer this for your consideration as well!

cap1.1451a.jpg

Best signature placement I've seen on a Cap 1... too many are in the middle of the cover which distracts from the main image (thumbs u

ss, you're 9 days early with your vote--is it an absentee thing?

If that means I'm being lazy in advance of the deadline then, yes! :grin: I would happily amend my picks if something worthy enough presents itself. :popcorn:

Far easier for the guys who are counting all the votes if they don't have to trawl back through posts prior to the designated date. (thumbs u

ss, you're 9 days early with your vote--is it an absentee thing?

If that means I'm being lazy in advance of the deadline then, yes! :grin: I would happily amend my picks if something worthy enough presents itself. :popcorn:

Actually, to be fair to ALL participants and discourage influencing votes, early voting is discouraged. (tsk)

I'd suggest to our speedy Silver Surfer to please delete his selected images and reconsider voting later or send votes to us via PM. (Thank you! :foryou: )

If for any reason you won't be available to vote at the close of the first round you may PM your votes to either Straw-Man and/or myself for tabulation.

To avoid confusion, once votes are cast, they're final (Silver Surfer being the sole exception as we'd like everyone the opportunity to consider all entries). :sumo:

I realize that some boardies may have difficulty controlling their urge to premature ballot casting, but there are treatments available so that we can all come together on this. We're making every effort to handle these matters discretely. lol

Those suck.

But if I were sitting in a hot tub in a 4star hotel in Hawaii for a few days they might look good. Real good. If you get my drift. :whistle:

Those suck.

But if I were sitting in a hot tub in a 4star hotel in Hawaii for a few days they might look good. Real good. If you get my drift. :whistle:

That sitting in a hot tub for four days will scramble your senses?

Those suck.

That sitting in a hot tub for four days will scramble your senses?

I certainly hope so :banana:

Those suck.

voucher emailed (thumbs u

Those suck.

voucher emailed (thumbs u
Waitin' by the door :popcorn: