• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny book of the year 2013 - Everyone can vote!

405 posts in this topic

:cry: my whiz 22 Mile high is missing from the thumbnails...

unless that books is the ^^ then I'm good with the oversight lol

11th row, fourth book over. A position truly worthy of its importance.

ok, saw my other 2, just "assumed" the 3 would be grouped... I feel the importance :cloud9:

ok, saw my other 2, just "assumed" the 3 would be grouped... I feel the impotence :cloud9:

Fixed! (thumbs u

ok, saw my other 2, just "assumed" the 3 would be grouped... I feel the importance :cloud9:

Just because I tell Photobucket to order them a certain way does not obligate Photobucket to do as I request. I guess we all have to get used to not getting everything our way...eh?

Just because I tell Photobucket to order them a certain way does not obligate Photobucket to do as I request. I guess we all have to get used to not getting everything our way...eh?

You've done a fantastic job, Jeff. (worship)

Truth is, when the voting starts we don't need any particular grouping anyway. We're voting for books, not owners.

As long as all the books entered are listed properly, we're a go! (thumbs u

I agree as long as I get my way and win lol

I agree as long as I get my way and win lol

I get the same type of logic from my daughters all the time.

One last note before we get underway.

While we're still technically accepting submissions until midnight (all time zones), my biggest concern is making sure books already entered are included with correct information. So, if you don't see your book among the thumbnails, let us know via PM or post something in this thread. Also, if you've submitted raw books and haven't included any grading, PQ and/or restoration info, we'd appreciate your best opinion for voters to weigh before making their decisions.

The official round two poll will be posted in a separate thread which will be up tomorrow on or before 10AM Central Standard Time.

That will allow all time zones to be covered by the midnight Christmas Eve submission rule. hm

When the poll goes up we'll mention it here and in General.

I think that just about covers it, but if there are other questions or views that need airing please let us know before the polls close.

Thanks! :headbang: