• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher - AMC

1,535 posts in this topic

5a9ca270-3da5-45cd-9b7f-2994d1a90249_zpsc92f9e70.jpg

The folks who wrote the glossary are not the same as those fools who wrote the price guide. ;)

It's odd, it lists issue 1 as the first app Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy but llists the nn Absolute Vertigo as the first app of Preacher?

You're kind of just picking and choosing there.

No, no,no

This is fun. So many people who must be right. lol

Just gets tiring when people think their OPINION is right and everyone else is wrong... :facepalm:

i am always right.

(tsk):baiting:

And I am always wrong. There we go. Less tiring that way.

5a9ca270-3da5-45cd-9b7f-2994d1a90249_zpsc92f9e70.jpg

The folks who wrote the glossary are not the same as those fools who wrote the price guide. ;)

It's odd, it lists issue 1 as the first app Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy but llists the nn Absolute Vertigo as the first app of Preacher?

You're kind of just picking and choosing there.

If only part of the book supports what he's saying then that is the part written by the smarter people. What's wrong with that?

I believe in collecting what you like. I'm astonished that people are paying as much as they are for a "Preacher Preview", but w/e. I just witnessed a lady drop $10,000 in an hour on a slot machine, so do what you want with your money peeps lol.

I will state this: I am in agreement that the Preview is cool, but firmly believe the #1 is the book to collect.