• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

I'm still keeping a list in order of titles as we add them but I've also broken the books down by company so you can find your favorites easier than in the past. I make mistakes so if you see errors or omissions please let me know. On another note, if you have ideas on how to make this thread better, plaease let me know.

Tom

Maybe add categories for each title which show the stage of development: Examples: Pilot in production, who is producing, live action or animation, tv or film, first appearance, print run of first appearance, highest online sale of first appearance to date, census info etc...

Okay, I'm starting to slowly but surely add IMDB links to each of these shows. I'll dig deeper once this is completed. (thumbs u

Isn't a Zenescope title making it to the screen a sign of the apocalypse?

"Optioned" is a long way away from "making it to the screen." This only means a studio put a deposit down to get the exclusive chance to raise funding/interest for the project. Lots of properties never get past the option stage to the point where the rights are secured, and lots of those never get past that point to having a film or television show actually made.

Isn't a Zenescope title making it to the screen a sign of the apocalypse?

"Optioned" is a long way away from "making it to the screen." This only means a studio put a deposit down to get the exclusive chance to raise funding/interest for the project. Lots of properties never get past the option stage to the point where the rights are secured, and lots of those never get past that point to having a film or television show actually made.

I know (and agree), I was only making a joke :foryou:

Since was the Joker in Suicide Squad?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57473

Nolan missed the boat on the Joker. If I were him I would have cast Leto to play the Joker in the third film. He wouldn't need to be the same Joker rather another who takes up the fight against the Batman.

I certainly do not understand including him in the SS film?

Since was the Joker in Suicide Squad?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57473

Nolan missed the boat on the Joker. If I were him I would have cast Leto to play the Joker in the third film. He wouldn't need to be the same Joker rather another who takes up the fight against the Batman.

I certainly do not understand including him in the SS film?

Joker is in the movie, that does not mean he is part of SS. There will most likely be other people in the movie as well.

The cast they have put together is a handful of all previous members and really does not relate to any specific team.

I'm still keeping a list in order of titles as we add them but I've also broken the books down by company so you can find your favorites easier than in the past. I make mistakes so if you see errors or omissions please let me know. On another note, if you have ideas on how to make this thread better, plaease let me know.

Tom

Maybe add categories for each title which show the stage of development: Examples: Pilot in production, who is producing, live action or animation, tv or film, first appearance, print run of first appearance, highest online sale of first appearance to date, census info etc...

all you need do is quit your day job and voila...