• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

I enjoyed the idea behind Supreme. The guy could rule the world instead he just leaves. He is gone for 50 years and returns. Had it been written better it could have just been a classic series from start to finish.

I managed to have a chat with Guerra...

She said that the studio that owned the rights kept having trouble with directors, who wanted to make a trilogy....

The studio felt that they didn't want the risk so was looking at a one shot....

But their rights are up soon...so yeah I'm buying up y....

I think Vaughan said at SDCC that while the rights reverted to them, a new studio would still have to pay off the old studio's (new line?) sunk costs before they could go ahead with the property. He seemed to think the amount was prohibitive and a YTLM show/movie was unlikely in the near future.

I always thought Lucifer was under rated but awesome to read. Never see # 1's in the wild. But always see the first appearance. Have fun guys.

Really? I've seen them many times in dollar bins....maybe I should start grabbing them, they seem to already be catching heat. I imagine the print runs for that period is not very high either.

I always thought Lucifer was under rated but awesome to read. Never see # 1's in the wild. But always see the first appearance. Have fun guys.

Really? I've seen them many times in dollar bins....maybe I should start grabbing them, they seem to already be catching heat. I imagine the print runs for that period is not very high either.

I never see them, especially in decent in condition. I've looked for the last few years off and on and nada.

POWERS pic; This photo isn't very encouraging...:fear:

Why not?

It looks flat, there's no mood to the photo. It seems low budget.

It is low budget. It's being made for a gaming system. It's not HBO or network. That doesn't mean that it will be bad.

POWERS pic; This photo isn't very encouraging...:fear:

Why not?

It looks flat, there's no mood to the photo. It seems low budget.

It is low budget. It's being made for a gaming system. It's not HBO or network. That doesn't mean that it will be bad.

I know but it sure doesn't help. I'm with Hekla, I loved this series but truth is if it can't be done right I'd rather it not be done at all.