• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

I'm still keeping a list in order of titles as we add them but I've also broken the books down by company so you can find your favorites easier than in the past. I make mistakes so if you see errors or omissions please let me know. On another note, if you have ideas on how to make this thread better, plaease let me know.

Tom

Maybe add categories for each title which show the stage of development: Examples: Pilot in production, who is producing, live action or animation, tv or film, first appearance, print run of first appearance, highest online sale of first appearance to date, census info etc...

all you need do is quit your day job and voila...

and also links as to where to buy these cheapest...

:roflmao:

Since was the Joker in Suicide Squad?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57473

Uff that's some cast :eyeroll:

wUFn861.gif

Good Lord! I watched this for a couple of minutes straight. I can't even fathom how much power it took to blast that much water into the air. And how many tons of water was it? Inconceivable!

Also, that episode of AoS was pretty spectacular last night

looks like Crazy Taxi, Shinobi, Virtua Fighter, Streets of Rage and Altered Beast can be added though only Virtua Fighter and Shinobi have ever head comic adaptations.

I'll add the Virtua Fighter and Shinobi, The only thing on the list to the best of my knowledge are titles that have been comics and have been optioned for either TV or a movie. Thanks !

looks like Crazy Taxi, Shinobi, Virtua Fighter, Streets of Rage and Altered Beast can be added though only Virtua Fighter and Shinobi have ever head comic adaptations.

I'll add the Virtua Fighter and Shinobi, The only thing on the list to the best of my knowledge are titles that have been comics and have been optioned for either TV or a movie. Thanks !

Streets of Rage also has a comic adaptation but I also cannot confirm the others.