• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Science

248 posts in this topic

A 10 is definitely a bit too high. It was a great 1st issue, and I'm definitely on board for it going forward, it's just not a 10.

agreed. The pacing/story was just a little too frantic. It's about an 8 out of 10 for me....so far.

I really enjoyed this first issue. The art was incredible in my opinion. As far as not caring about the characters, I get that; however I read it from a different perspective. We were getting to know our lead. Sure the woman was killed and it didn't mean much regarding her, but the way it played out sure said a lot about the main character and his crew. I think it was a solid first start and I'll definitely be in for a while.

Wow, my impression from the boards was that this book was marginal at best.

It looks like #2 sold out on Weds locally. And efforts to procure more copies looks futile.

Looks like I'm going to have some searching to do for #2.

Pat

My LCS had a problem receiving number in quantity but said they were getting a sizable shipment Tuesday and there should be plenty to go around. I don't understand why/how this happened and I'm not sure if the week late shipment will be for for every LCS.