• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman Has Been Cast

221 posts in this topic

never heard of her before and clearly by the comment that they want to introduce her to the public means that is what they were after. An relative unknown.

I reserve judgement for after I see it.

Wise man.

She's scary thin.

I didn't want to be the first to say it.

I don't think she going to stay skinny, this is going to be the movie that makes her change in body mass.

All the weight lifting and hamburgers in the world don't change bone structure.

She's scary thin.

I don't think she going to stay skinny, this is going to be the movie that makes her change in body mass.

What part of her bone structure is different than Lynda Carter's? Carter wasn't waif-thin like some of the pictures I'm seeing of Godot, but if she dropped some weight, she might be.

That's also true of her "guns"--she might be a C if she puts on some weight.

Its not going to work. But hey, its their movie, If they mess this movie up with all the bad casting, Fans will never let them forget it. Ok lets give them a shot, but I think they are really dropping the ball here. I am not super exicted for this anymore. Thats just how I feel. They might as well just cast Beiber for Robin.

Sorry I just have a Whatever attiditude about this movie now.

She's scary thin.

What part of her bone structure is different than Lynda Carter's? Carter wasn't waif-thin like some of the pictures I'm seeing of Godot, but if she dropped some weight, she might be.

Ain't no way this girl comes anything near to what Lynda Carter was.

:eek:

936full-gal-gadot.jpg

The fact that they didn't cast someone purely based on dimensions should be a positive sign that they're looking for the right things (athleticism, acting ability, etc) and perhaps suggests a willingness from the actress to bulk up

The fact that they didn't cast someone purely based on dimensions should be a positive sign that they're looking for the right things (athleticism, acting ability, etc) and perhaps suggests a willingness from the actress to bulk up

This is purely "face" casting.

Her accent can be as thick as the London fog in those F&F flicks. She wasn't very good in any of the films I've seen her so assuming acting ability might be a stretch.

Like most former pageant girls who jump into acting you can see which attributes got them their roles.

I think DC is doom to fail. Why are they in such a hurry to introduce so many characters in one movie? I thought this was about Superman and Batman. If they go this route they might as well call it the Justice League.

She's scary thin.

Ain't no way this girl comes anything near to what Lynda Carter was.

:eek:

936full-gal-gadot.jpg

Wow, that image is so photoshopped it's not even funny.....

I think she'll be fine. It's all about the -script and her acting chops. If she can pull of bad-spoon spoon-kicking heroine, then who cares about the rest?

But then again, I forgot this is the place to complain about everything!