• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman Has Been Cast

221 posts in this topic

well, didn't think I'd see a worse casting decision than Affleck as Batman, but this tops it. what's next? Chris Rock as Krypto? geez.

I still don't get all the hate surrounding Ben Affleck playing Batman. The guy's a good actor. I would have expected to see more vitrol regarding Val Kilmer or George Clooney. I think Ben will make a great Batman.

+1

There is no way Ben Affleck will be a worst Batman then Val Kilmer or George Clooney were. They were the worst. Ben Affleck is street smart from Boston, unlike those two. Ben Affleck loved comic books as a kid. He respects comic books as an art form.

To even compare Ben Affleck playing Batman to Val Kilmer or George Clooney playing Batman is :screwy:

IMHO

122535__batman_l.jpg

In George's defense, I would like to add that possibly... MAYBE... some of the problem with his portrayal of Batman had to do with the material he was given to work with. hm

dapper-dan-man_zpsee5f3446.gif

I realize that this will be an unpopular statement, but I feel that "guns" are irrelevant for the casting of Wonder Woman. As long as the actresses stature somewhat mirrors the idea of an Amazonian and she can act, the rest can be manufactured. Hell, give her a couple months with the "300," trainers and she will be completely "yoked out."

I agree, but weren't those digitally-enhanced abs in 300?

I'm sure she can bulk up and she is certainly tall at 5'9" for a woman but I'll say what everyone else is saying, she got no boobies. To be fair though what comic book female ISN'T drawn with huge tits? Every actress would need to be busty. But, this is Wonder Woman we are talking about here, THE most famous female superhero easily.

I dunno, I just don't get the WW vibe from her, now Jamie Alexander would be perfect as others have pointed out.