• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

But are we going with the crew in our timeline: Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian or will they feature the cast in the past?

All of them will be in the movie.

But are we going with the crew in our timeline: Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian or will they feature the cast in the past?

I would really hope so. I do like Patrick Stewart as Xavier and despite people complaining about height, I enjoy Hugh as Wolverine.

I would really hope so. I do like Patrick Stewart as Xavier and despite people complaining about height, I enjoy Hugh as Wolverine.

He's way too pretty to be Wolverine.

Thank you!

-slym

Thank you!

-slym

He doesn't mean it unfortunately :(

Didn't take long for the prices to start bumping up on eBay. And silly me recently gave one of these away in a Mystery Box incentive! lol hopefully the guy still has it so he can really cash in now.

Nope. Gone.

The only post 1985 X-men story that I can think of off the top of my head that I really, really liked was that whole Asgard story that started in X-Men / Aplha Flight and then into New Mutants Special #1 and X-Men Annual #9. The Paul Smith and Art Adams art alone was worth the price of admission. 2c

+1

Those are some of my favorite X stories.

Bets on this being another Wolverine driven movie?
:whistle:

Bets on speculators doing whatever it takes to drive up their own sales?

And boom goes the dynamite.

-slym

:devil:

I missed a tiny Wolverine at first back in 2000, but I'm long past that. I presume they made him so small to mirror the fact that wolverines in the wild are small compared to other ferocious creatures like bears, but what they lack in size they make up for in ferocity, hence Wolverine being like 5' 2". Pretty unrealistically artificial character trait when you think about it, so I don't mind them ditching it.

Of course honey badgers are smaller and even more ferocious than wolverines are, but hey, I can't see "Honey Badger" sticking as a name nearly as well as "Wolverine" has. :blush:

143336.jpg.bd8f126c0d74deb2f4b136e03240dd21.jpg