• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

Of course, I sold that mini-series 1-4 earlier this year for 50¢ each at the local flea market.

:censored:

:gossip:

There is also a variant of issue 1. Guy that bought them from you told me you had the variant in the mini too.

:roflmao:

Um, no - I used to work at a comic shop, bought those while working there, right off the racks. I know what I had. meh

Nice try though!

:foryou:

-slym

Of course, I sold that mini-series 1-4 earlier this year for 50¢ each at the local flea market.

:censored:

:gossip:

There is also a variant of issue 1. Guy that bought them from you told me you had the variant in the mini too.

:roflmao:

Um, no - I used to work at a comic shop, bought those while working there, right off the racks. I know what I had. meh

Nice try though!

:foryou:

-slym

I thought it was entertaining lol

Bryan Singer Adds ‘X-Men 2′ Writers To ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Team

Note the mention of Egypt, home of the 5000 year-old Apocalypse character (real name: En Sabah Nur). Little is known about the film version of the character but Singer did confirm that he will not be an alien. He could still use alien technology as in the comics.

Sounds terrible.

I liked the cast of X-Men First Class. But if they are the go-forward team in the next movie versus the traditional 80s-90s comic book team, I'm not sure that may work.

But we have a few years to watch and see - and Singer sending out tweets throughout.

So, X-F 5, or 6? Don't give that cameo v's "first full appearance" either, I am asking straight up - 5, or 6? Which is the one to have?

:)

-slym

Pretty sure the market already reacted to Apocalypse's assumed appearance in the X-Men movie franchise months ago. Not to say X-Factor 6 won't increase in price more than it already has.

If you want to get ahead of the curve then I would suggest looking into Uncanny X-Men 221.

Even with the amount of 9.8's expected of #6, with almost 2.5 years to brew, I can picture a huge increase over that time. I wouldn't be surprised if it were a 700-800 book leading up to the movie. After BA 12, nothing surprises me anymore.

Here's a couple of new quotes from Singer about the film:

"Something that happens in this movie (DOFP) causes what’s going to happen in that movie."

The film will "also address historical mutant-cy, meaning the deep past, mutant origins and things like that. It’s something that’s always intrigued me when we think about our Gods and our history and miracles and powers."

Source