• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

+1

The high-waisted jeans are awful. :sick: I also don't see evidence that they're back in vogue...the waist lines have been plunging for years on women's jeans. Where are you guys seeing evidence the high-waist look is coming back?

They look awful, but they are making a comeback (see Roy's post). A lot of the big "stars" are wearing them now. I know it's a look that Taylor Swift (probably the biggest pop star on the planet right now) is wearing.

Hmm, guess you're right. I'll ask my girlfriend about it, and if she's unaware of the trend, I'll use this information to make her feel old. :devil:

Lucas Till. The same guy that played him in First Class & in the army base scene in DoFP.

Also, why the hell are the Christopher & Katherine Summers alive????

Click through the images here of the 80's mall set. I have a feeling I will be going to see this one a few times

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-men-apocalypse-writer-frames-films-80s-setting-with-star-wars-tease

(3 Hour Photo- is that a joke or did that exist?)

Too cool. Just too dang cool.

Click through the images here of the 80's mall set. I have a feeling I will be going to see this one a few times

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-men-apocalypse-writer-frames-films-80s-setting-with-star-wars-tease

Too cool. Just too dang cool.

+1

Kay Bee Toys, Tape World and Space Port the video game arcade... lol

:headbang:

I remember 1-Hour Photo. Maybe a play on that?

'X-Men: Apocalypse' Casting Extras

If you would like to be part of the X-Men: Apocalypse Starring Jennifer Lawrence – Movie Casting Call in 2015 please read the info below:

It has all lead to this. All of the battles (both outside and within the group), action, relationships and time travel that the uncanny X-Men have endured have lead to this, their biggest story ever – X-Men: Apocalypse. Following the universe changing events of 2014’s X-Men: Days of Future Past comes this epic mutant adventure and with it a number of casting opportunities for performers of all ages.

The cast of X-Men: Apocalypse will feature a who’s who of X-Men characters and some of Hollywood’s most talented performers playing them including Academy Award winner Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games) as Mystique, Channing Tatum (21 Jump Street) as Gambit, Oscar nominee Michael Fassbender (12 Years a Slave) as Magneto, Golden Globe nominee James McAvoy (The Last King of Scotland) as Charles Xavier, Academy Award nominee Hugh Jackman (Les Misérables) as Wolverine, 2-time Golden Globe nominee Rose Byrne (Neighbors) as Moira MacTaggert, Nicholas Hoult (Warm Bodies) as Beast, Olivia Munn (The Newsroom) as Psylocke, 3-time Screen Actors Guild Award nominee Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones) as Jean Grey, Kodi Smit-McPhee (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) as Nightcrawler, Alexandra Shipp (Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B) as Storm, Tye Sheridan (The Stanford Prison Experiment) as Cyclops and Golden Globe nominee Oscar Isaac (Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens) as the villain Apocalypse.

It looks like Wolverine and Gambit will be in this movie from this casting call.