• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

I hope Marvel releases an X-Factor Omnibus to coincide.

Would they since Bob Iger is doing what he can to detract from Fox's productions?

They released the 2nd X-Men omnibus at the time of Days of Future Past movie, so I assumed they would have something out for Apocalypse.

Kodi Smit-McPhee Talks About His Take On 'Nightcrawler' In X-MEN: APOCALYPSE

q31tR78.png

"I don’t try to avoid it, and I don’t try to keep it in mind. I just let things come naturally. Because it is the Marvel Universe and X-Men and there are a lot of people expecting a lot of things, I did a huge amount of research on anyone who has portrayed it and even in the comics and the cartoons and live action. I just followed Nightcrawler’s story. I feel very honored and grateful to be expressing that now. I can’t wait."

Oscar Isaac Reveals New X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Plot Details About The 'Four Horsemen' And More

"On an individual level he's able to reveal the true power of his Horsemen and what's true to them. And I think to reveal the weakness - how weak we've become. Because this is an ancient entity. So to come to - I think 1983 - and say, 'How did the world become so weak? How did we allow ourselves to become to weak and to enslave ourselves.' I think that's where he's coming from."

I totally missed those Archangel picks. Archangel was always one of my favorite X-Characters growing up.

He was pretty badass in Remender's Uncanny X-Force too.

Hopefully we have some Morlocks crucifying him while cutting off his original wings, lol .

X-Men: Apocalypse's Nightcrawler The Son Of Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique?

Here's where things get really interesting, Kodi added, "But as I said, all of the traditional things that we want in it—it’s still there. Hint, hint.”

What's that "hint, hint" mean? I'm speculating, but I would assume he is referring to his parentage. In the comics, it was revealed that shapeshifting mutant Mystique is his mother and Azazel, the teleporting mutant with demonic-features, is his father.