• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

Another Stan Lee Fox Marvel cameo?

Stan Lee Teases His Cameo In X-MEN: APOCALYPSE

"I did a cameo for the next X-Men movie-." Shortly after he started, a security guard walked over and whispered something in his ear. After that, Stan Lee responded and said, "When you say I'm not allowed — will I be arrested?"

After giving the crowd a good laugh, Stan Lee, then returned his focus on the cameo, and said how it's going to be fantastic. "When you go see the next 'X-Men' movie when it comes out, and see my fantastic cameo, you will say, 'I remember he told me about it here. It's a different cameo in that it has one additional thing in it." After getting the crowd excited even more, Lee joked and said, "And if that doesn't make you go see 'X-Men,' I'm wasting my time."

Yeah, expected at least the proper face with the lined lips and check bones. Kinda his signature, hope they fix that.

Psylocke is straight out of the books thou. Maybe she will show up first with a purple perm in big shoulder pad puffy pink Claremont jumpsuit, before turning to this look. lol

Big "dislike" on the Apocalypse design. They failed. :(

The only actor that could have resonably pulled off Apocalypse, from a completely physical standpoint, was Michael Clarke Duncan in his Armegeddon/Green Mile prime. He was a rare specimen.

SNyfj4x.png

Why....purple? Dark blue would have looked so good and evil....and he looks so tiny o.O

Apocalypse is a large, imposing figure with a full face. This ... just isn't.

Storm doesn't look right either. I never liked the mohawk look and this looks even worse. Psylocke looks like I would expect though.

Still, I'll wait for a trailer before I pass judgment on how I feel about this movie.

Edited by rjrjr