• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

Taylor Swift is Pro Mutant

Looks like Singer/Songwriter and all around Mega Star Taylor Swift is a fan of the X-Men . X-Men: Apocalypse writer/producer Simon Kinberg posted a photo of himself and Swift hanging out with cast members Sophie Turner (Jean Grey) and James McAvoy (Professor X). While there is no speculation that she is involved with the film.

y3fl1AM.png

kUVIRCe.jpg

We're just a few hours away from 20th Century Fox showcasing its upcoming Marvel slate, which includes Deadpool and X-Men: Apocalypse, and the latter movie's first official promotional poster has now been spotted at San Diego Comic-Con. Revealing a first look at Oscar Isaac as the titular supervillain, the poster is being handed out to attendees on the convention floor.

X-Men: Apocalypse Footage Reveals Oscar Isaac's Apocalypse

r8SIMny.jpg

Footage from 20th Century Fox's X-Men: Apocalypse was shown at San Diego Comic-Con and it and some of it has already leaked online.

In this brief snippet, we get our first look at Alexandra Shipp's Storm, who's sporting the character's trademark mohawk for the first time on film, and Oscar Isaac (Star Wars: The Foce Awakens) as the titular villain.

:whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez:

Mohawk Ororo!

Taylor Swift is Pro Mutant

Looks like Singer/Songwriter and all around Mega Star Taylor Swift is a fan of the X-Men . X-Men: Apocalypse writer/producer Simon Kinberg posted a photo of himself and Swift hanging out with cast members Sophie Turner (Jean Grey) and James McAvoy (Professor X). While there is no speculation that she is involved with the film.

y3fl1AM.png

Taylor Swift as a Dazzler cameo please!

Jennifer Lawrence Would Be Open To Star In More X-MEN Movies Post-APOCALYPSE

Following a few weeks of shooting and an extremely warm reception for the X-Men cast at San Diego Comic-Con, it would seem as though Lawrence may have had a change of heart, at least to some extent. Speaking with Yahoo! Movies alongside co-stars James McAvoy (Wanted) and Michael Fassbender (Assassin's Creed), Lawrence told Yahoo!: "I told Fox not to not ask me" This led Fassbender to jokingly reply with "Because you want to have the option to turn them down?" and Lawrence responded in kind: "I kind of want to bait them with a text and then when they call me, I go, ‘Don’t call me!’ and then hang up. I don’t know — I love doing these movies."