• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

I'd love to try out for one of these characters, only two things are holding me back.

1) I don't look like anybody. Seriously. I do not look like any character or actor.

2) I can't act and have no talent whatsoever.

I know this hasn't stopped some people from getting acting careers and even making movies that are in theaters. I'd just rather not waste everyone's time lol

Not to mention, I would probably make babies cry and people gag

Ugh. Channing Tatum trying a Cajun accent.

Who cares. People will flock to the theaters. I guarantee!

Maybe annoying teenage girls will, but that's not the kind of audience I want to share the theater with.

Maybe annoying teenage girls will, but that's not the kind of audience I want to share the theater with.

Actually I'm not sure he's a huge draw for teenage girls either. I think he appeals a little bit to a lot of different types of people, but not too strongly with anyone group. He's the best part of 'This is the End'

Actually I'm not sure he's a huge draw for teenage girls either. I think he appeals a little bit to a lot of different types of people, but not too strongly with anyone group. He's the best part of 'This is the End'

Let me put it another way then. I don't want to share a theater with people who think Tatum playing Gambit is a good idea.

Let me put it another way then. I don't want to share a theater with people who think Tatum playing Gambit is a good idea.

I'm confused - personally, everything I've seen Tatum in has been awesome. What movies has he been less than decent in? :shrug:

I'm confused - personally, everything I've seen Tatum in has been awesome. What movies has he been less than decent in? :shrug:

I dont have a problem with Tatum. I have a problem with Tatum playing Gambit. Just because an actor is good, doesnt automatically make them the right choice for a particular role. Btw, Tatum is a good actor, not an amazing one, and I personally feel that it takes a special actor to pull off a complex character like Gambit. Not to mention that he only got the gig because the producer has the hots for him. I mean, did they even hold auditions? I doubt it.

Michael Fassbender's Contract Ends With X-MEN: APOCALYPSE

In a recent interview with Variety, Fassbender revealed that he would love to continue to play the menacing villain, but his contract says otherwise. “I will shoot a hundred of them! The contract is in three film deals, and this is the last of that.” He then adds, “But I’ll be curious to see what happens next.”

:wishluck:

An excellent Magneto, and an outstanding actor.

r2YOUTk.png

I'm not sure what is going on, as if those are modern soldiers with bows and arrows are they hunting Magneto or someone else that otherwise could control metal weapons?

Possibly Scarlet Witch as a child? Soldiers or police using her as bait? That could be the "past" Singer is referring to.