• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Wow. I had been holding back getting in on this book. hm

Same here! Ah well it's a seller market, I can wait!

:gossip: Daredevil #183 is still EXTREMELY undervalued imo. 1st DD and Pun meeting with an epic cover. Not too late to grab this one, for those of us that are waving goodbye to ASM 129.

Wonder what the chances of a Punisher spinoff will be, or if it's just going to be involvement in DD.
I don't think they casted a popular actor to just be in one TV series.

They're going to give him a solo series in the future.

So we're going to get Elektra, Bullseye, and Punisher in season 2? As well as Stick, the Hand, and the Chaste? The Owl? The Gladiator? Anyone else worried they are putting too much into it? The glory of season 1 was that it was almost all development of Daredevil and Kingpin with tons of time devoted to each. I'm hoping that some of the announced actors are just bit players like Gladiator in season 1.

So we're going to get Elektra, Bullseye, and Punisher in season 2? As well as Stick, the Hand, and the Chaste? The Owl? The Gladiator? Anyone else worried they are putting too much into it? The glory of season 1 was that it was almost all development of Daredevil and Kingpin with tons of time devoted to each. I'm hoping that some of the announced actors are just bit players like Gladiator in season 1.

I don't know anything, this would just be my guess as to how these characters play out:

Elektra: if she appears (and I'm not entirely convinced she will), she'll be handled like Clair Temple - appears in the better part of 3 or 4 episodes, slated more towards the end of the season, appears in costume in the season finale.

Bullseye: this is the villain that will major development during the course of the season, my guess would be more front-loaded at the beginning of the season.

Punisher: like Stick in season 1, he has a 1-2 episode story line. That's it.

Stick/the Hand: again, these will probably be a 1-3 episode story line, placed towards the end of the season and facilitating the entrance of Elektra.

Owl: like Elektra, I'm not convinced he'll appear, but if he does, I think the majority of it will be out of costume i.e. not a super-powered villain, probably a lot of conflict between him and the Kingpin spilling over from the events of the previous season

Gladiator: Melvin will make a couple of appearances but I seriously doubt we'll see in suit up

That's just spot on casting right there. Wow. As if I wasn't already excited for season 2.

the first person they should have him kill is a kid named Carl

lol

Or a former cop-turned-gang leader named Rick.

Or they blast through the Daredevil arc from 1980 - 1982 where most of these characters appear. (shrug)

That's just spot on casting right there. Wow. As if I wasn't already excited for season 2.

the first person they should have him kill is a kid named Carl

lol perfect!