• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

I dont like the Kingpin casting at all (at this point) but I will be binge watching this show

Just curious, do you still feel this way? hm

Just finished episode 13 and all I can say is this sort of television blows away TWD, nevermind shows like Gotham.

What an amazing piece of work. Good job, Marvel!

Agree 100 percent! An amazing piece of work.

I didn`t think it would be this good.

I put it up there with True Detective and Game of Thrones.

It`s really hard to watch shows like Gotham and their ilk after experiencing Daredevil on Netflix.

I dont like the Kingpin casting at all (at this point) but I will be binge watching this show

I still don't really 'get' Wilson Fisk coming through D'onofrio's acting but I do get the Kingpin.

I still don't really 'get' Wilson Fisk coming through D'onofrio's acting but I do get the Kingpin.

I just loved this show and especially Fisk. When he went wild on Urich, I was thinking "oh my freaking God!"

The low point for me was whiny Foggy Nelson. "I can't believe you lied to me, Matt...."

I finished it the other night. It lagged for me after the first few episodes, it felt like the storyline was being padded out for 13 episodes, when it probably would have worked better in 10. At least one too many scenes with Urich and his wife, the guy is a secondary character, I don't need to know his troubles. At least one too many scenes with DD and the Priest- as it was pretty much the same dialogue every time.Too many flashbacks that don't really tell us much more than we already know about the characters. And I never could get on board with D'Onofrio's Fisk - I agree he was better in full Kingpin rage mode than as halting emotional stunted Fisk, and the Vanessa relationship seemed forced on both their parts, which made me want to fast forward everytime it was just the two of them. I liked Foggy and Karen, enough that even their drinking binge didn't bug me that much. The actor who played Murdock was decent enough in the role, but he didn't blow me away.

I don't think I'd watch a second season at this point, but might change my mind.

I enjoyed DD more than Avengers 2.

Well yeah...I'd enjoy the hell out a 13 hour Avengers movie as well. They are different animals.

Jim

I liked Avengers & want to see it again as quickly as possible. :foryou:

I don't feel the need to watch DD again.

Well yeah...I'd enjoy the hell out a 13 hour Avengers movie as well. They are different animals.

Jim

The first or second one :baiting:

Jim

Exactly. Bad comparison.

Trying to fit everything in 2 hours is very hard. If the Avengers had 13 hours to explore everything...how amazing would that be?

One thing to people who haven`t watched Daredevil yet is I want you to know it is ground breaking for super hero tv shows.

You will get a Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Game of Thrones and True Detective level watching this.

This isn`t a CW show or Gotham.

It`s a whole different level.

So if you are on the fence I highly recommend Daredevil on Netflix.

I'm just wondering....the few posters that are posting they did not enjoy Daredevil or have no desire to watch a second season, what kind of TV shows DO you like?

My favorite shows are: Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, The Shield, The Walking Dead and Prison Break. With Dexter and Daredevil right behind. I thought DD was great and I am excited for season 2!

I can finally read this thread. Didn't want to read any spoilers.

Loved the show ( except the red costume lol )

Vanessa Fisk was sexy :devil:

Kingpin was bada :censored:

:headbang: bring in Mrs. Jones.

I'm just wondering....the few posters that are posting they did not enjoy Daredevil or have no desire to watch a second season, what kind of TV shows DO you like?

My favorite shows are: Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, The Shield, The Walking Dead and Prison Break. With Dexter and Daredevil right behind. I thought DD was great and I am excited for season 2!

Breaking Bad, House Of Cards, True Detectives

Walking Dead is a hit or miss for me.. Loved season 1 & 2, and part of 5

Jim

I'm looking forward to all of the Netflix Marvel shows. I loved DD.

I'm hoping this will serve as an alternative Marvel Universe to the goofy camp of the movies. I'm thinking about Elektra, Bullseye, Punisher, Netflix version of Widow, Power Man, Iron Fist, Cloak‡, even Dr Strange. There are many others from Marvel Knights, I suppose.

Jim

I'm looking forward to all of the Netflix Marvel shows. I loved DD.

I'm hoping this will serve as an alternative Marvel Universe to the goofy camp of the movies. I'm thinking about Elektra, Bullseye, Punisher, Netflix version of Widow, Power Man, Iron Fist, Cloak‡, even Dr Strange. There are many others from Marvel Knights, I suppose.

I wonder if ScarJo would be willing to do a Netflix show. I'd love to see her team up with DD. That'd be interesting.