• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

jrjrdaredevil-horz-630x519.jpg

Wow - that artwork is terrible.

Hush! Miller is a god! How dare you speak of his scribbling in such a manner! BLASPHEMY! Or, is that Mazzu-something-something?

Strike two!

DAREDEVIL Season 2 Has Started Filming; Check Out The First Set Pics

We had heard season 2 of Daredevil was scheduled to begin shooting this month, but they've kicked off a little earlier than expected. New York based photographer Shelly Kay was on hand to get a couple of snaps of two of the main cast members (Charlie Cox and Elden Henson) filming a scene in East Harlem.

CJP_UCkWIAAnsnp.jpg

CJP8oy5WcAAUOA9.jpg

CJQamWjUwAAzh3Y.jpg

49793684.jpg

I could have had the construction coordinator job on this show if I gave up Blacklist, but I couldn't do it. Blacklist has a lot shorter commute time and lasts longer. But I would have loved to bring my Daredevil #1 7.0 to the interview for it. I probably would have had gotten the job for being such a huge marvel fan (besides how qualified I am for it).

I could have had the construction coordinator job on this show if I gave up Blacklist, but I couldn't do it. Blacklist has a lot shorter commute time and lasts longer. But I would have loved to bring my Daredevil #1 7.0 to the interview for it. I probably would have had gotten the job for being such a huge marvel fan (besides how qualified I am for it).

Yeah if you get a Marvel gig i'll come do your drywall finishing lol

Yeah if you get a Marvel gig i'll come do your drywall finishing lol

We don't use drywall in tv/movie land. Its usualy white luan.. :D

Elodie Yung Cast As Elektra For Daredevil Season 2

:whee:

Marvel and Netflix have cast Elodie Yung as Elektra Natchios for Daredevil Season Two.

Yung’s prior credits include G.I. Joe: Retaliation and District 13: Ultimatum. Marvel described Yung’s Elektra as a “mysterious woman from Matt Murdock’s past whose dangerous and exotic ways may be more than he can handle.”

"After a worldwide search, we found in Elodie the perfect actress to embody both Elektra’s impressive and deadly physicality, as well as her psychological complexity,” Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb, told Marvel.com. “Paired with Charlie as Matt Murdock, the two will bring one of the most beloved and tumultuous comic book relationships to life with all the accompanying sparks and spectacular action sequences the show is known for.”

elektra-142967.jpg

I would have assumed Marvel would select someone of more a Mediterranean decent due to Elektra's background.

Yung was born in Paris, on February 22, 1981. Her father is Cambodian and her mother is French. She graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and also has a Masters Degree in Law from the University of Paris. She has practiced karate for over ten years.

But she isn't a horrible choice.

Well there goes any chance of getting a 9.6 #168 for under $400 any time soon.

While I wouldn't say this casting "perfect", I certainly like it much better than Jenifer Garner as Elektra.