• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

I heard that Punisher might even make an appearance in the 2nd...

I re-watched the Thomas Jane Dirty Laundry and it still gives me goosebumps on how good a solid effort can be!

:cloud9:

It's been one of the hot topics in this thread for a little while now. Marvel definitely nailed this one, though I will be even more excited when we see the first trailer.

I predict that he won't wear that skull top.
:o BLASPHEMY!!! I bet he's got the skull, it's his frig'n trademark that giant skull, without it he's Dolph Lundgren redux. :facepalm:

i think punisher coming in will be awesome. like my little bro said bernthal is an a hole in every role he plays. the perfect actor to play an antihero that would be happy if someone put him out of his misery and lives only to kill bad people.

they have to bring the skull though. its the skull that lets you know its not paul kersey or john wick or snake plissken the list goes on and on.

i think not finding a way to use the costume or skull better in the movies is a big reason for failures in the past. you have to make him stand out from all the other similar characters out there.

They're already filming episodes. They also might be filming out of order significantly. If they need the same location for 2 episodes, they might shoot them at the same time to keep costs down (marvel loves pinching pennies) and only need location shooting permits for a few days instead of coming back to that location.

I think ol' Punny is a great way to kick off Season 2. Have him killing thugs be the inciting incident :cloud9:
How gory do you think the fight scenes with the punisher will get? hm

I'm feeling a Punisher: Dirty Laundry type of violence. It would not shock me for them to try for that kind of vibe but with more gunplay than Dirty Laundry.