• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

I have never seen a casting so universally accepted

I have a co-worker who balked at that choice…but he is not a member on here and doesn't know comics that well. He only knew the actor I was talking about because his wife watches TWD.

Rosario Dawson Talks DAREDEVIL Season 2 & The Inclusion Of THE PUNISHER

One of the most popular and exciting casting announcements came last week when we found out that Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead) would be playing Frank Castle in season 2 of Daredevil, and Dawson is looking forward to seeing him in action as much as the rest of us. With the inclusion of The Punisher bound to shake things up considerably, how does she see the dynamic with Charlie Cox's Man Without Fear playing put? “That’s going to raise the stakes so much more, because Matt Murdock almost behaves like the Punisher in the first season,” she said. “[Matt] crosses the line quite often, so it’s going to be really interesting to see how they differentiate them and where that goes.”