• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

PRICE DROP!

Another piece of original art and ALL $ goes to Kenny.

Very detailed X-Treme X-Men #2 Page 9 by Stephen Segovia $100 NOW $75

US Shipping only. I pay shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: I may not be able to ship until mid-January

2j4d15k.jpg

PRICE DROP![/co lor]

Another piece of original art and ALL $ goes to Kenny.

Very detailed X-Treme X-Men #2 Page 9 by Stephen Segovia $100 NOW $75

US Shipping only. I pay shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: I may not be able to ship until mid-January

2j4d15k.jpg

:takeit:

Going to add in an X-Men #13. Bought this off Heritage, which had it listed as a FIne. Agree with the grade. Shipped anywhere on earth (that Fedex will deliver to) is included. 110% of the sale price will go to Kenny and his son (I will donate 10% of the sale price on top of the sale)

Asking $125

11439862663_7671f6bbb3_z.jpg

Ok since this is closing tomorrow, lets move this sucker. Any offer accepted, pay what you want for the book and it will ship anywhere in the world. To sweeten the pot I will also donate 20% of the sale price up to double my original asking price.

:takeit: at $50 if that's okay.

After that I'm tapped out. Too many bills and Christmas stuff or I'd try and buy more.

Peace,

Chip

All the invoices should be out. If I've missed you, just let me know. If you are buying from GACollectibles thread, HE will invoice you.

If you have paid and I have not updated the PM with a "confirmed" please just bump the thread.

I'm done for the night, i'm going to sleep...but I wanted to let everyone know, that I am sure this is the most we have ever gathered in one day.

I have not finished the spreadsheet, I will complete updating tomorrow, but from what I can see, once all the payments are in, we have raised over $10K in one day...

This forum is just AWESOME...and more importantly

GO TREVOR!! Best Wishes! ..you will be fIne...but lots of HUGS from everyone!

I believe that this is now up to day. All the books and items below are still available:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventures into Weird Worlds #3(Atlas) CGC 4.0 250.00 donated by 143ksk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hulk #118 CGC 9.6 White Pages 400.00 donated by Joeypost

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain America #110 CGC 9.4 OW/W SS by Jim Steranko. 400.00 donated by Joeypost

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daredevil 181 (Death of Elektra) in 9.4 - 9.6 type condition 25.00 donated by the blob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Spider-Man 20 About a Good 50.00 donated by Larryw7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creepy 21 Double cover CGC 9.4 (1st cover is 8.5) Cream to OW $200.00 donated by Mxwll Smrt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1994 #14 CGC 9.4 $50 Sanjulian

Black Dragon #2 CGC 9.8 $60 John Bolton

Black Dragon #6 CGC 9.6 $40 John Bolton

Cheval Noir #4 CGC 9.6 $50 John Bolton

Fangoria #144 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #172 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #264 CGC 9.6 $50 Heather Matazarro

Incredible Hulk #348 CGC 9.6 $35 Jeff Purves

Invincible Iron Man #517 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #521 CGC 9.6 $35 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #9 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Melting Pot #2 CGC 9.8 $50 Simon Bisley

Swamp Thing #67 CGC 9.8 $40 Rick Veitch

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $45 Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Max Charles P Wilson III (5 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Quakers Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

True Blood Red Foil CGC 9.8 $175 cast signed

X-Factor #52 CGC 9.8 $85 Tyler Mane

50% of sales go to Kenny All donated by GACollectibles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETECTIVE 475 & 476 CGC 9.2 WHITE Marshall Rogers goodness $165 shipped US/Canada for the pair donated by THE_BEYONDER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACTION COMICS 278 – G, Presents as a F but 3 pieces of tape on the inside top back cover to keep the chips on. ACTION COMICS 279 – VG/F Both books for $50 shipped in Canada/USA donated by Mr Sneeze

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 2. Grade = NM. Requested Donation = $25 donated by zzutak

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 3. Grade = NM-. Requested Donation = $15 donated by zzutak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East of West #1 9.8 SS copy 1 signed by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragota $100.00 donated by mschmidt

East of West #1 9.8 SS copy 2 signed by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragota $100.00 donated by mschmidt

Bloodstrike #32 Cover (original art) by Tim Seeley for $300

$175 of the $300 goes to Kenny donated by sborock

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash 248 CGC 9.4 White (Don Rosa) $50 donated by ChasingKingKirby

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a run of Thor #301 - 500, nearly complete (probably 95%, maybe better) and the average condition is VF/NM or better 225.00 shipped in the US donated by Dale Roberts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justice League of America #185...CGC 9.6...$65 donated by MCMiles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FF 8 CGC 9.0 ow/w $2500 donated by Foolkiller

Fiona Staple Print Signed and Numbered (Limited to 100) $75 shipped to US, international I will let you know the additional cost donated by Pete Marino

X-Men 1(9/2010) Mico Suayan Wolverine Sketch CGC 9.8 $200 donated by maloney414

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Hastings Exclusive CGC SS 9.8 Signed by McNiven and Stegman $80 donated by Darrell F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman 24 NYCC edition CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Greg Capullo $80 donated by Darrell F

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Phantom variant CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Ramos, Ponsor, Delgado and McNiven $100 donated by Darrell F

Special Marvel Edition 15 CGC 9.6 White $300.00 Shipped U.S. or Canada donated by beaumonts

Uncanny X-Men # 135 (VF) and #137 (VF/NM) Lot - $60 shipped donated by Dark Knight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Spider-man #58 (VF/NM) and #74 (VF+) - $150 shipped donated by Dark Knight

X-men 98 CGC 7.5 30 Cent Variant (unpressed Original owner) $275 donated by Filter81

Detective 103 De-slabbed competitor's product 5.0 Shipping included $150 donated by thehumantorch

Amazing Spiderman #28 - 1st Molten Man $50 shipped in Canada/USA donated by comicnut

FF 52 VG (color Touch) $100 donated by Miamiknight3434

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mage #1 CGC 9.0 SS $45 donated by Harley Troy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to work late, but I made it.

Just a little background here. I have never met Kenny face to face but have been friends with him for a long time.

Kenny's always been there for me and if I ever needed anything, I know for a fact that he'd always be there for me.

He's one of those people I'm glad our paths crossed and he has been a part of my life.

That said, and I know he told us to stop, but I have to contribute something, so sit down and like it Kenneth. :sumo:

Avengers #125 : 8.0 : $40 and I'll pay shipping in the US. Outside the US, add $15. SOLD!

And...

Walking Dead #53 : First Abraham (who will be introduced on the show in the next few episodes) : 9.6 and very, very improvable. : $60 and I pay shipping in the US. Outside the US, add $15. SOLD!

100% of the funds go to the little Ze-Man.

Keep in mind that I may not be able to ship until the first week of January.

143561.jpg.5bec67dc876709bd3404cca74708c5c6.jpg

143562.jpg.49d33478d47f7dbe50e1c7c4adeeec85.jpg