• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

Sure Chip, just send the monies to Sharon and I'll take care of the rest. I'm sure she will PM you an invoice when she gets a few free seconds :) Thanks again Sharon :)

Very generous of you to give that book up for so much less than you paid and send it all to help Trevor. :applause:

Walking Dead #53 : First Abraham (who will be introduced on the show in the next few episodes) : 9.6 and very, very improvable. : $60 and I pay shipping in the US. Outside the US, add $15.

100% of the funds go to the little Ze-Man.

Keep in mind that I may not be able to ship until the first week of January.

i'll take wd53

The Ryan. lot is sold! :applause:

Walking Dead #53 : First Abraham (who will be introduced on the show in the next few episodes) : 9.6 and very, very improvable. : $60 and I pay shipping in the US. Outside the US, add $15.

100% of the funds go to the little Ze-Man.

Keep in mind that I may not be able to ship until the first week of January.

i'll take wd53

(worship)

My meager offerings. Shipping included in the price. US shipping only, please. 100% to Kenny/Trevor:

1) Tales of the Dead - a book put together and signed by several board members a few years back. If features the first published cover by our very own Bill Dinh (BillytheKidd).

$40

TalesoftheDead.jpg

2) Wolverine (1988) #2 signed by Chris Claremont - I won this book last year during a board raffle and said that I'd list it for a board fundraiser when I got the opportunity. These boards are great for this kind of thing. Community in every sense of the word. :cloud9:

$40

Wolverine2.jpg

:takeit:2) Wolverine (1988) #2 signed by Chris Claremont -

The Ryan. lot is sold! :applause:

Great! Can you tell us who bought it (so PMs can be sent out)?

GACollectibles. Sharon already coordinated so we are good. (thumbs u

Okay,better late than never. Teddy Kristiansen From memory I think it is 9x12 but it may be 8.5x11. $50, all going to Trevor and I will cover s/h. US only though.

shade.jpg

Good luck and prayers to Kenny and Trevor!

edited to add that this is a cropped scan with the personalization "To Sean" and Teddy's signature removed.

I think I pretty much have to take this.

I'd like to offer a few slabs. Shipping in North America is on me, anywhere else I'll split it. All proceeds to Kenny.

Deadpool #1 Bachalo Variant

SS Brian Posehn CGC 9.8

SOLD!

IMG_0728_zps8c3d4d68.jpg

Walking Dead 100

Convention Edition CGC 9.8

SOLD

2c97d8e9-a6db-4015-860e-ef3fc126de0c_zps62848a22.jpg

Walking Dead #103

Variant Cover CGC 9.8

SOLD

IMG_0756_zps06dcbc98.jpg

Revival #1

CGC 9.8

$75

721814b9-3ed8-429b-9945-4b8256dba996_zps17b782f2.jpg

Okay,better late than never. Teddy Kristiansen From memory I think it is 9x12 but it may be 8.5x11. $50, all going to Trevor and I will cover s/h. US only though.

shade.jpg

Good luck and prayers to Kenny and Trevor!

edited to add that this is a cropped scan with the personalization "To Sean" and Teddy's signature removed.

I think I pretty much have to take this.

Is that Shade? It's speaking to me as well. Nice pickup.