• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comicon (Fan Expo Dallas) -- May 16-18, 2014

319 posts in this topic

Haven't checked all of the pages in this thread, but does anyone have a link for a large floor map or dealer list? I don't think the website has updated yet.

They have this map, but it's pretty small (you can zoom twice though):

If you go to the schedule tab you can print the program.

Here's the whole program and the floor map is included with all the exhibitors. Took me a while to find it myself.

http://www.fanexpodallas.com/2013/wp-content/uploads/2014-DCC-Show-Program-Final.pdf

You can only download a copy if you are a collectors society member since each one has a unique invoice number. Also, why spend the time if CGC is not there to take your submissions?

CGC stated they will be at the show when I called them last week. Yet I did not see them on the map.

I think what Mike means when he says CGC will be there is that a CGC representative will be there. NYComics will be there with Anastasia comics, Desert Winds I believe, and a few other facilitators will be there. If you need anything just send me a message on here as I check this often and will be a CAW there. If anything PM me and I can give you my information so when you are in line I can walk over and witness for you.

How come I can't locate San Antonio's guest list? Won't pop open for me, yet Austin will.

Also, being new on here I should ask. Can I post a book for sale on here? If so in what link?

Got a ASM 1:300 looking to part with in Dallas.

Haven't checked all of the pages in this thread, but does anyone have a link for a large floor map or dealer list? I don't think the website has updated yet.

They have this map, but it's pretty small (you can zoom twice though):

If you go to the schedule tab you can print the program.

Here's the whole program and the floor map is included with all the exhibitors. Took me a while to find it myself.

http://www.fanexpodallas.com/2013/wp-content/uploads/2014-DCC-Show-Program-Final.pdf

Thanks for the info guys, the browser I was using wasn't pulling things up properly - maybe I just need to update Adobe. Looking forward to my first visit at this show.

I'll be set up in booth 1101.

I'll definitely be by to see you. I've bought so many great books from this guy. Excellent grader and super cool to talk to.

See you at the con!