• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comicon (Fan Expo Dallas) -- May 16-18, 2014

319 posts in this topic

Well I'm certainly down with helping you to relieve yourselves of the VIP passes. Would make my day(s) a lot easier. Honestly I like some of the comic line up but figured this year wouldn't be as strong as the next.

Don't get me wrong, your lineup exceeds what Toronto gets. Jim Lee a couple of years ago vowed to never come back to FanExpo. Unbeknownst to Lee FanExpo was charging an extra fee for sketches, which they never gave him a cut of.

If anyone wants a VIP, I have one available for $300. Premium for $100.

For locals in Texas I also have a Premium ticket for Frightmare with 2 line skips that you can even use for Tobin Bell and Romero, asking $100 for it.

Paypal only.

For locals in Texas I also have a Premium ticket for Frightmare with 2 line skips that you can even use for Tobin Bell and Romero, asking $100 for it.

Paypal only.

JorgeRR96 got so demoralized he even opted out of a non related show.

If I take someone along I may need that Premium Ticket.

Paypal only.

JorgeRR96 got so demoralized he even opted out of a non related show.

If I take someone along I may need that Premium Ticket.

Yep but glad I waited on buying my ticket now as I got the VIP ticket. Can't wait...

VIP sold. Premium still available. I will be taking a break from comics and Comic Con.

Sorry to hear that. The Texas crew here will miss your contributions and news items for these threads.

VIP sold. Premium still available. I will be taking a break from comics and Comic Con.

Sorry to hear that. The Texas crew here will miss your contributions and news items for these threads.

But I will enjoy the line jump goodness... :devil: I'll make sure to update daily from the Con for all.

if there isn't a maximum amount of submission, I may drop off a box load

I'll be there doing the witnessing for Curt along with another if I or we can help you with anything. Other than that I'm really looking forward to this show as I have waited for three of those individuals to show up in Texas for some time now.

i thought i'd share this with you guys. i find it very very entertaining and idiotic of some one even suggesting this

"My suggestion- cardboard cut outs of characters that can't make it for the group shot or maybe a ten dollar shot with just the cut outs to make light of the situation. "

i wanted to say something to that post but i know they would delete it

I agree, I understand some thing's just aren't possible and that artists and celebs have day jobs that can come up so when one doesn't make it about all I can say is "well, *spoon*"...

And John Saxon is out

Who is that? I'd never heard that anyone by that name was in...

EDIT: Just checked FB to learn that he was in Nightmare on Elm Street. At least they replaced him with another C-lister from the same movie...

Say what you will about the Irving Convention Center, but I never had to pay for parking that cost as much as the event.

The prepaid parking is $6 a day through info on their Facebook page. You must have gotten discounted passes to the show? (shrug)