• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

:o

Domestic: $49,625,000 (38.0%)

Foreign: $80,800,000 (62.0%)

Worldwide: $130,425,000

After all the bad reviews and press, there are still people going to see this movie. It jumped from the $107 MM it was sitting at the other day.

Remember how bad the trades & reviews were for Transformers 4? China lost its mind over that movie & turned it into a billion dollar movie. They just did the same for Terminator OB-GYNesis or whatever it's called.

How much could Fox realistically expect to earn in DVD/Blu-Ray sales and first-run TV rights? Could this thing actually break even?

I think many people will redbox these for $1.

How much could Fox realistically expect to earn in DVD/Blu-Ray sales and first-run TV rights? Could this thing actually break even?

That's all I'm willing to spend on it.

I wouldn't even pay $1for that pile of garbage :sick:

I wouldn't even pay $1for that pile of garbage :sick:

I'd buy that for a dollar! (thumbs u

No seriously, if they are sold at Dollar Tree like the "Rise of the Surfer" remaining discs were, I'd buy it. lol

Gotta love a movie that's preaching to me about my abusing the planet only ten to fifteen minutes in.
Considering the landfill of of remainder DVDs & BluRays this is gonna yield if it's that bad. It's staggering how many TMNTs & ASM 2's they pressed that never sold at a lot of big box stores.

Dear Mark Millar. Please fix this.

H9qAfdb.png

Two big-budget attempts have had minor to absolute middling results. I don't see anymore attempts to reboot this series now, unless they team with a group (Fox's X-men). Does Disney own the TV rights? I could see a TV series then, it's what should be on instead of AoS.

Dear Mark Millar. Please fix this.

H9qAfdb.png

Two big-budget attempts have had minor to absolute middling results. I don't see anymore attempts to reboot this series now, unless they team with a group (Fox's X-men). Does Disney own the TV rights? I could see a TV series then, it's what should be on instead of AoS.

After seeing Daredevil, I'm coming to the opinion that all of Marvel's works would/could be better realized as TV series, with appropriate budgets for the effects and other production values.

It fits their episodic long story telling format much better.

Movies will never capture the books as well.