• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fight Comics: The first 25

173 posts in this topic

I want to say one more thing guys. I loved every moment of putting these 25 issues together the ups and downs. I realize that this is what makes this great hobby of ours fun. But most all I'm grateful for all the new friendships I have made in the process.These friendships are now just priceless :foryou:

Hey, I've still got half a dozen from 1-25 to still track down and I've been working on it twice as long as you. It is a tough set. It will be the last of the Big 6 that I finish.

Congrats on completing a great run. And hats off to your tenacious dedication. It seems far more productive than my "wait until it shows up cheap on ebay" method of filling a want list.

Ivan, this is most impressive. Isn't it cool when you find your niche..... ? ....that run or genre that makes focus easy. It's probably been asked already, but have you decided to go on with the rest of the run, or will you try another title from this early period of Comics ? Some of the Quality stuff is equally tough and also awesome. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ivan, this is most impressive. Isn't it cool when you find your niche..... ? ....that run or genre that makes focus easy. It's probably been asked already, but have you decided to go on with the rest of the run, or will you try another title from this early period of Comics ? Some of the Quality stuff is equally tough and also awesome. GOD BLESS...

Thank you for the nice words Jim. As to your question I would like to pick up a couple of the fights 30's (31 especially) lol my next tittle would be Rangers the first 32 but I will always try my best to pick up low grade early fights.

..... if it were me, I might be sorely tempted to make some time payments on a couple high grades of one or two of my favorites of the run...... and what a run. I had forgotten how powerful some of those covers were.... I don't get my PhotoJournals out nearly as often as I used to. .... I can't afford to lol GOD BLESS....

..... if it were me, I might be sorely tempted to make some time payments on a couple high grades of one or two of my favorites of the run...... and what a run. I had forgotten how powerful some of those covers were.... I don't get my PhotoJournals out nearly as often as I used to. .... I can't afford to lol GOD BLESS....

I honestly have thought about that and I will do my best to do that in future Jim. :)

The covers are amazing

Thank you for the nice words Jim. As to your question I would like to pick up a couple of the fights 30's (31 especially) lol my next tittle would be Rangers the first 32 but I will always try my best to pick up low grade early fights.

Personally, I love the early Rangers just as much as the Fights. Lots of cool covers and stories... A great underrated title. (thumbs u

Personally, I love the early Rangers just as much as the Fights. Lots of cool covers and stories... A great underrated title. (thumbs u

I agree Jon Rangers are great!