• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vault Grading?????????....huh?

857 posts in this topic

Thanks man - BTW those hamsters are funny as hell. I think i have a pic of me and Gianni Amato's girlfriend and lawyer- sounds crazy but his lawyer and his GF stopped by the shop to pick up insurance papers before he sold the shops. She was hotter than hell and from what i understood he really likes X-23 - it is his favorite character and she kind of looks like her. He bought like 500 copies of the avengers #14 and had apparently paid M. Deodato a -tonne of cash for a custom art rendition of X23. Let me look to see what i can find - those pics are in my old phone. I might also have a pic of Eddie Berlin so you guys can see what he looks like and what a tool and a POS he is. Guy is dogcrap -Ed Berlin is a total criminal - i absolutely believe he shilled those auctions and all that - and wrote those threatening emails - he used to do that all the time when i worked for him. Real scum of the earth. will post back soon.

Well tigers don’t usually change their stripes so if he was a POS toolbag back then, scum of the earth and sending threatening emails … he probably still is and it doesn’t bode well for his new company.

You better watch out … this guy might “find you” for posting this stuff about him. :o

Let’s see the hot wife !

Thanks man - BTW those hamsters are funny as hell. I think i have a pic of me and Gianni Amato's girlfriend and lawyer- sounds crazy but his lawyer and his GF stopped by the shop to pick up insurance papers before he sold the shops. She was hotter than hell and from what i understood he really likes X-23 - it is his favorite character and she kind of looks like her. He bought like 500 copies of the avengers #14 and had apparently paid M. Deodato a -tonne of cash for a custom art rendition of X23. Let me look to see what i can find - those pics are in my old phone. I might also have a pic of Eddie Berlin so you guys can see what he looks like and what a tool and a POS he is. Guy is dogcrap -Ed Berlin is a total criminal - i absolutely believe he shilled those auctions and all that - and wrote those threatening emails - he used to do that all the time when i worked for him. Real scum of the earth. will post back soon.

Which store was it? I'm an NYC guy, so jus wondering if I ever got to meet one of these awesome people.

I am very curious about this too. I am not sure who this guy would be or what store(s) you would mean.

I got my book back and gave a review. It was pretty long so I'm gonna just link the main forum I go on. If that is not aloud, my bad. -Steve

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/boards/253981/Sending-Books-To-Vault-Grading?PageIndex=8

:o :O :o :O

This just keeps getting better. Thanks for the post.

i guess what makes me the most concerned is that all these posters on the CGC board were seriously attacking Vault for being crooked, and shilling, and unconscionable and all this other stuff when in fact they had it wrong from the start. It just makes me wonder what the hell is going on over there and if all the other things they posted are legit.

the CGC posts said that he was shilling books, and threatening people etc. which turned out not to be true.

I’m not sure if this guy from the CPG Forum is a member here on this forum but he seems to think that all of the allegations against Vault were unsubstantiated when in fact I thought they were all verified. (shrug)

I actually know the kid whose mother is a partner of Vault grading. :whistle:

Hey! That's funny.

My kid's basketball coach's podiatrist plays squash with their gardener. :o

Hey! That's funny.

lol

But one of us isn't joking. ;)

I figured. Yours sounds crazy. lol

Hey! That's funny.

lol

But one of us isn't joking. ;)

I figured. Yours sounds crazy. lol

:applause:

It isn't real with out pictures

:news:

I received empty legal threats just for posting his name...

In any case, bring on the pictures!

Part One is out of print, I guess.

Looks like there are more Vault graded books on the bay. This time, with a new seller

eBay

Ummm....doesn't grading cost $24 plus shipping?

How in the heck does this guy have a $30 bin?

Did Vault drop that "integrity of not being owners of anything we grade" or is this seller trying to be named an institution of public charity. lol