• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

So the final number on the Single page... $1625. https://www.ebay.com/itm/201699781388

Just wow

Never noticed that the end of the story spells it "SPIDERMAN" instead of "SPIDER-MAN". hm

That's what makes this single page so valuable. :gossip:

In this day and age of slabbing and just being able to see only the covers, if you had the complete book you never would have known this critically important fact. lol

One thing to consider is the cgc price on the single pages.

Have cgc adjusted prices for grading just a page?

A couple years ago I submitted a captain america #1 cover (to check for restoration mostly), and I had to pay full price as if it was a whole book.

What a good deal for them.

One thing to consider is the cgc price on the single pages.

Have cgc adjusted prices for grading just a page?

A couple years ago I submitted a captain america #1 cover (to check for restoration mostly), and I had to pay full price as if it was a whole book.

What a good deal for them.

I'll let you know. I just sent in my loose Af 15 pages and wraps today. I used the Economy Tier. That one goes up to $400 per item.

Edited by gadzukes

Agreed, nice looking 6.5 too.

Edited by comicquant

So the final number on the Single page... $1625. https://www.ebay.com/itm/201699781388

Just wow

Never noticed that the end of the story spells it "SPIDERMAN" instead of "SPIDER-MAN". hm

That's what makes this single page so valuable. :gossip:

In this day and age of slabbing and just being able to see only the covers, if you had the complete book you never would have known this critically important fact. lol

Seems to me that the price is driven by the iconic nature of the page. You've got the essence of the character right there as he realizes his huge mistake in letting the burglar go, and the iconic "with great power comes great responsibility" line. If I was going to be a single page buyer, this one would be it by a landslide.

Anyone see the last 2 GPA sales of AF 15 in CGC 4.0-4.5? :o

4. 5 = $19,200

Not a big spidey fan but I could do 19K for a nice presenting 4.5

ive sold 3 nice presenting af15 over last couple of months. All at 19+

Anyone see the last 2 GPA sales of AF 15 in CGC 4.0-4.5? :o

4. 5 = $19,200

Not a big spidey fan but I could do 19K for a nice presenting 4.5

ive sold 3 nice presenting af15 over last couple of months. All at 19+

All were 4.5?

yep... and I just bought another 4.5 copy to put back into inventory!

Gator, how about the 5.0 and above market? Are you going more for the 4.5 and below? More buyers? Easier to sell?
haven't had opp to buy too many 5.0 and above at reasonable prices...and yes, much easier to sell 1.8-4.5 than higher...

Gator, how about the 5.0 and above market? Are you going more for the 4.5 and below? More buyers? Easier to sell?
haven't had opp to buy too many 5.0 and above at reasonable prices...and yes, much easier to sell 1.8-4.5 than higher...

(thumbs u

one thing is dropping 20K, another 50-60K or more