• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

Just now, SupergirlDC19591 said:

Why is it always AF15 than some of you just can't cope with selling at high prices it's the #1 SA book how hard is that to understand.....no one in the GA section says this type of stuff when a AC1 or TEC27 sell. Comparing FF52 and AF15 hahahahaha seriously!!

Read and re-read butterscotch. I was not comparing the 2 books .

Just now, paul747 said:

Go back to your Bronze Age section this part is for people who follow the SA. Oh and Wolverine will be crashing soon as well lollll!!

Edited by SupergirlDC19591

Just now, paul747 said:

Let me guess you don't own a AF15 and you are just hoping to sweet ''lord'' that it decreases in value so you can join the club before it TRULY explodes in value!!

2 minutes ago, SupergirlDC19591 said:

Why is it always AF15 than some of you just can't cope with selling at high prices it's the #1 SA book how hard is that to understand.....no one in the GA section says this type of stuff when a AC1 or TEC27 sell. Comparing FF52 and AF15 hahahahaha seriously!!

Are you and NoMan brothers that where dropped off by the same mother ship from space or do you guys smoke the same stuff?

1 minute ago, SupergirlDC19591 said:

Go back to your Bronze Age section this part is for people who follow the SA. Oh and Wolverine will be crashing soon as well lollll!!

WHERE DID i ONCE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CRASHING SILVER AGE BOOKS? I WISH i KNEW MORE ABOUT THE SILVER AGE . The only thing I have learned from you is that your a butterscotch that only cares about a books value.

Just now, paul747 said:

WHERE DID i ONCE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CRASHING SILVER AGE BOOKS? I WISH i KNEW MORE ABOUT THE SILVER AGE . The only thing I have learned from you is that your a butterscotch that only cares about a books value.

Well at least I know the SA and I also know your type that wants to be on board the AF15 train but missed it....then comes here and makes non sens comments.

I you want to learn about the SA ask questions don't make statements about the #1 SA book and hope it passes as real information.

52 minutes ago, paul747 said:

They over paid.

And the one prior to that sold for $825000.00 so either $80000 to $85000ish is now "acceptable" to some now or maybe you have more data that you can share with everyone to help us figure out why this price range is incorrect. 

Edited by Jordysnordy

Just now, SupergirlDC19591 said:

Well at least I know the SA and I also know your type that wants to be on board the AF15 train but missed it....then comes here and makes non sens comments.

Dude do you smell what your shoveling? your a clueless dude. 

Just now, Jordysnordy said:

And the one prior to that sold for $825000.00 so either $80000 to $85000ish is now "acceptable" to some now or maybe you have more data that you can share with everyone to help us figure this price range is incorrect. 

Yes please guys show us this 100% positive proof!!

Just now, Jordysnordy said:

And the one prior to that sold for $825000.00 so either $80000 to $85000ish is now "acceptable" to some now or maybe you have more data that you can share with everyone to help us figure this price range is incorrect. 

Just fishing dude, super-nuts drives me nuts . I drink on Mondays, sue medoh!

Just now, paul747 said:

Dude do you smell what your shoveling? your a clueless dude. 

If you want to learn about the SA ask questions don't make statements about the #1 SA book and hope it passes as real information. I don't go in the GA section and do the same about books I don't follow. Simple common sens!!

Just now, paul747 said:

sell your 5.5 chips-ahoy!

lollll you are the only one that said something negative about my AF15 so another move that just makes you look stupid. Others have said it looks like it could grade a 7.0 to a 7.5....geez you are not in your comfort zone in the SA section better just move on back to your BA and modern age sections.

8 minutes ago, SupergirlDC19591 said:

lollll you are the only one that said something negative about my AF15 so another move that just makes you look stupid.

Dude I am saying something negative about you! HELLO!  Whats the next big silver book so I dont get left behind?

Edited by paul747

Just now, paul747 said:

Dude I am say something negative about you!  Whats the next big silver book so I dont get left behind?

I would not share that info with you even if you paid me to. Go get a little more drunk and pass out....you do us this simple little favor.