• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Keep in mind, the 10-30% is a range. It's not a definitive %. Each book is different but that's generally the range I discount for the books as marvel chipping increases. Not sure if the market is "100%" on board or not (sales are too erratic these days)

Welllll, she will not settle for anything higher than 10% decrease, according to her 50 posts. 

What the bejeezus happened to this thread?  And, in particular, whatever happened to self-restraint?  And common sens?

And if I see a certain copy of AF15 posted again, after it's already been posted at least 3 times already, I'm going to lose it on the perpetrator.

Edited by namisgr

2 hours ago, namisgr said:

What the bejeezus happened to this thread?  And, in particular, whatever happened to self-restraint?  And common sens?

And if I see a certain copy of AF15 posted again, after it's already been posted at least 3 times already, I'm going to lose it on the perpetrator.

3? Maybe 23 and you know what they say - common "sens" is not so common 

21 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Here's a few copies. 

IMG_3488.JPG

I Love it! Let's start changing the thread to discuss AF15's!

Can I get a guesstimate on possible price from G.A.tor or anyone else just for fun?

How much do you think this CGC 4.0 copy would go for in an auction right now? Poor Cream to Off White page quality, but no real marvel chipping. Also has a sweet Stan Lee sig on the splash page and some doodles on the muscle man on the back cover. Thoughts?

IMG_8015.jpg

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6345.jpg

41 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Can I get a guesstimate on possible price from G.A.tor or anyone else just for fun?

How much do you think this CGC 4.0 copy would go for in an auction right now? Poor Cream to Off White page quality, but no real marvel chipping. Also has a sweet Stan Lee sig on the splash page and some doodles on the muscle man on the back cover. Thoughts?

IMG_8015.jpg

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6345.jpg

Top dollar.  (thumbsu Really nice looking copy there.

-J.

59 minutes ago, Magneto said:

IMG_8015.jpg

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6345.jpg

How its going now, probably 19k. It does everything right based on current online sales.
1. Blue Label CGC
2. No Chips

3. Above standard grade Eye Appeal

2 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

How its going now, probably 19k. It does everything right based on current online sales.
1. Blue Label CGC
2. No Chips

3. Above standard grade Eye Appeal

Thanks for the input. 

Just curious. This book has never been pressed. For those familiar with the process, does the pen/marker on the back make it less likely to be a good press candidate? Not sure if it could leak through and make more of a mess.