• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

Definitely would have a smaller pile

I help you make your pile smaller. Its the only book I had so many I never wanted to keep one (shrug) I think if i can find one with little meat on the bone I have to have it :popcorn: Hope this wanting goes away fast since its not 300 for a VG copy anymore :makepoint:

5 minutes ago, woowoo said:

If you have a 4.0 4.5 in that pile at 2013 prices :bigsmile:

I have multiple 4.0 and 4.5 (have 15 copies total right now) but none at 2013 prices lol

4 minutes ago, woowoo said:

:whatthe: Ebay prices than :bigsmile: marvel chip (tsk)

I sell based on my cost. Don't even look at eBay. And I generally don't stock mc books (unless low grade)

11 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I sell based on my cost. Don't even look at eBay. And I generally don't stock mc books (unless low grade)

was looking at Gary copy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-4-0-O-W-p-Origin-1st-app-Spider-Man-Ditko-c-13670-/352018317061?hash=item51f5ed3f05:g:PAkAAOSw2gxY3Uzu

Wish I was close to you to see them I know I would buy one. I think you need to be on TV

G.A.tor.jpg

Edited by woowoo

31 minutes ago, woowoo said:

was looking at Gary copy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-4-0-O-W-p-Origin-1st-app-Spider-Man-Ditko-c-13670-/352018317061?hash=item51f5ed3f05:g:PAkAAOSw2gxY3Uzu

Wish I was close to you to see them I know I would buy one. I think you need to be on TV

G.A.tor.jpg

I am too ugly to be on TV 

On 3/20/2017 at 9:07 PM, SupergirlDC19591 said:

No matter what the results this evening where very healthy

37 000$ for the CGC 4.5

57 000$ for the 5.0

395 000$ for the CGC 9.0

Well, now that a couple of weeks have gone by since the euphoric days of the amazing (pun fully intended) AF 15 sales on CC, it looks pretty clear that those first 2 sales were indeed outliers.  The sales for AF 15's which we have seen so far post CC pretty well brings the AF 15 market back down to a much more reasonable level that Gator had been talking about, as per the following post:

On 3/29/2017 at 0:39 PM, G.A.tor said:
On 3/29/2017 at 11:46 AM, lou_fine said:

Gator;

Since you are the brainchild behind the price per point (ppp) concept, just wondering you can give us your current thoughts on the PPP for the following 3 books:

1)  AF 15:  What was the going PPP prior to the recent CC auction, and has this auction last week raised the PPP by anything, or do we need to wait for more data points as this book actually sells quite frequently;

Thanks in advance for your insight.  (thumbsu

As always , one sale does not a market (or trend ) make

i would say sub 5.0 af15 are still 5-6k a point avg. always with exceptions (outliers) as we've seen...the 6-7.5 seem to be On the rise 8-10k+....with 8.0 and above exponential with no default