• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

no..moon patrol is when you drive around in a car at night..witha few buds and some flashlights.Find a crowd..stick your butt out the passenger window with your buddy shining a light on it from the back..honk the horn like crazy and roll on by that crowd...they've been moon patrolled.

Just now, porcupine48 said:

no..moon patrol is when you drive around in a car at night..witha few buds and some flashlights.Find a crowd..stick your butt out the passenger window with your buddy shining a light on it from the back..honk the horn like crazy and roll on by that crowd...they've been moon patrolled.

hahahaha that was funny as hell......but I think we need to get back to AF15.

Edited by SupergirlDC19591

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Well hell yes...  I use to do exactly that; while holding my commodore 64.

10 minutes ago, SupergirlDC19591 said:

hahahaha that was funny as hell......but I think we need to get back to AF15.

just breaking the bulge.

I went to post a pic of mine,or link to,but it does not seem to exist any more.I inherited Ghost Riders 1.5...guess i'll have to take a pic...

If a 5.0 AF15 with 30% Marvel Chipping gets on a train in San Diego in a CBCS holder and travels 3000 miles to Sarasota at 75 MPH and is re-holdered by CGC after being pressed by Matt Nelson and is regraded at 6.0 and 15% Marvel Chipping then gets on a train and travels 600 miles to NYC at 60 MPH, but arrives at CC auction with 25% Marvel Chipping, how many Marvel Chips were lost are gained during it's journey?

1 minute ago, NoMan said:

If a 5.0 AF15 with 30% Marvel Chipping gets on a train in San Diego in a CBCS holder and travels 3000 miles to Sarasota at 75 MPH and is re-holdered by CGC after being pressed by Matt Nelson and is regraded at 6.0 and 15% Marvel Chipping then gets on a train and travels 600 miles to NYC at 60 MPH, but arrives at CC auction with 25% Marvel Chipping, how many Marvel Chips were lost are gained during it's journey?

5% improvement

Edited by comicquant

Just now, NoMan said:

Ask the head alien of the mother ship that dropped you off he speaks your language!!

Edited by SupergirlDC19591

Keep in mind, the 10-30% is a range. It's not a definitive %. Each book is different but that's generally the range I discount for the books as marvel chipping increases. Not sure if the market is "100%" on board or not (sales are too erratic these days)